PDA

View Full Version : On an average day I eat.....

JxMxT
06-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Oats, a shake, a banana, and a piece of white toast with peanut butter on it.

A shake after work out, 3 chicken breasts, rice, glass of water.

Huge bowl of pasta.

Chicken fajitas with a small amount of grated cheese, pepper and onions with a glass of milk.

Tuna and salad before sleep.

Overall, would you guys say this is a good diet if my aim is to explode in size?

Cheap5.0
06-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Oats, a shake, a banana, and a piece of white toast with peanut butter on it.

A shake after work out, 3 chicken breasts, rice, glass of water.

Huge bowl of pasta.

Chicken fajitas with a small amount of grated cheese, pepper and onions with a glass of milk.

Tuna and salad before sleep.

Overall, would you guys say this is a good diet if my aim is to explode in size?

I didnt see what you age/weight/height is, or your training schedule...but this sounds like it might be a little on the light side if your trying to get real big, real fast.

Replace the white bread with whole wheat. What kind of rice? Id work in some more good fats as well since it looks like the only kind your getting is from the milk and tuna.

davidkap
06-14-2010, 12:22 PM
I didnt see what you age/weight/height is, or your training schedule...but this sounds like it might be a little on the light side if your trying to get real big, real fast.

Replace the white bread with whole wheat. What kind of rice? Id work in some more good fats as well since it looks like the only kind your getting is from the milk and tuna.

^^ this. age/weight/height.

without it it's hard to say.

JxMxT
06-14-2010, 12:26 PM
22 yo

5"10

11 Stone (154 lbs)

JxMxT
06-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Dump, I mean Bump

Cheap5.0
06-14-2010, 01:32 PM
More foods:

Milk
Chicken
Cottage Cheese
Oats
Peanut butter
Whole wheat bread

Add more of them till you get too a number around 2500-3000 cals. Eat like that for a week or two, measure weight...adjust towards goals.