PDA

View Full Version : Any 0 calorie candy or mints?

rawrnom
06-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Are there any 0 calorie candies or mints? that have 0 fat, even if its just a few calories that doesn't matter but I just like to have something to suck on (Oh here come the jokes), i just find it beneficial when I am losing weight.

BigSnacks
06-14-2010, 09:58 AM
What about sugar-free gum in a mint variety? Most of them are under 5 calories per piece and will last much longer than a piece of candy. Or are you specifically wanting a piece of hard candy?

rawrnom
06-14-2010, 10:01 AM
What about sugar-free gum in a mint variety? Most of them are under 5 calories per piece and will last much longer than a piece of candy. Or are you specifically wanting a piece of hard candy?

but when i chew it allot it gives me a headache.

desslok
06-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Cinnamon toothpicks.

coals
06-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Trident with Recaldent kind

Peppermint , i literally chew these for 6-8 hours a time (yes strong jaw hypertrophy)

cinnamon toothpicks without any added sugar if you can find them, making your own is a huge pain (i've tried.

kris90
06-14-2010, 11:18 AM
icebreakers! so good!

gain20
06-14-2010, 11:40 AM
I wish i can remember the name of this candy but you can get them at any wallmart, at the check out line right next to the cashier. I"m sorry i can't remember the name, but these candys are actually mints as well, and they have an oval shape to them, maybe someone elese here knows but these candys have zero sugars and zero calories. They come in different colors like orange or mint.

RoyalGunz
06-14-2010, 12:09 PM
I wish i can remember the name of this candy but you can get them at any wallmart, at the check out line right next to the cashier. I"m sorry i can't remember the name, but these candys are actually mints as well, and they have an oval shape to them, maybe someone elese here knows but these candys have zero sugars and zero calories. They come in different colors like orange or mint.

Tic tacs bro? lol.

sid007
06-14-2010, 01:08 PM

Altoids?

I'm guessing almost any mint sugar free would be zero cals

RobocopIsBack
06-14-2010, 02:52 PM
icebreakers soursz

MJFan1
06-14-2010, 02:54 PM
There are these mints called Shark Bites I think, they're only one dollar at Walgreens and 0 calories for a four pack.