PDA

View Full Version : How reacted the body after a cut cycle and you start a clean bulk?

Animall
06-11-2010, 12:43 AM
I've been cutting for the moment.
I hope I'll finished halfway August (at 7/8%)
After I've reached my goal, I'll start clean bluking of course.
How reacted the body if you start clean bulking and bump up the calroies by 200 every week after a few months of cutting (cal restricting you know)

My thought is that the body will build some muscle very quickly the first few weeks with less fat..

SUPER_MANLET
06-11-2010, 12:57 AM
don't know but i know one thing .. when you start eating after a good cut your body will look awsome !

sureshk
06-11-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm also wondering this. I've been cutting since ~ start of April, plan to cut till at least start of July, maybe August, to get a good base for clean bulking with minimal fat gains. What's the best way to start a clean bulk after a long cut? Slowly bump up the cals? or just jump straight into the "bulk" range?

Animall
06-11-2010, 01:45 AM
or just jump straight into the "bulk" range?

No that's not a good idea, increase cals by 150-200 a week sounds better.. your body use the cals more efficienter the first weeks.

But I'm curious about men who have started their clean bulking after months of cutting and how reacted their body on the bump of the cals the first few weeks..

You could retain a lot of water the first few weeks, that's a fact... but about fat???? I don't know, anyone???

Webber91
06-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Up your cals by like 100-200 a week until you get back above maintenance then keep increasing gradually until you are content.

There's seriously no need to worry about such little things like this. You body isn't suddenly going to go from burning fat stage to gaining mass amounts of fat stage. Think logically. You know that you don't lose fat quickly, its a long process, it goes the same in reverse. You don't just magically get super fat over night, any tiny miniscule fat gains that you make won't even be noticeable unless you binge like crazy.