PDA

View Full Version : Help :)

Diehard18
06-09-2010, 05:42 PM
hi guys im joshua i am 5 foot 9 and i weight 185.6 pounds i want to hit the gym but i want to do weight training i dont understand if weight training is the one to go for because i look fat and you guys no friends teasing you so i really want to fix up thanks would like to hear your feedback :)

ucsumma
06-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Yes, I think weight training is the way to go.

Don't worry about what other people say or think, at the end of the day the only one who matters is you. Don't lift for anyone else, don't lose weight for anyone else, and above all - don't LIVE for anyone else.

Start off slow and focus on using proper form - don't benchmark the amount of weight you're lifting against anyone else. Start slow, keep at it, and you'll be amazed by your results.

RobOH
06-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes, I think weight training is the way to go.

Don't worry about what other people say or think, at the end of the day the only one who matters is you. Don't lift for anyone else, don't lose weight for anyone else, and above all - don't LIVE for anyone else.

Start off slow and focus on using proper form - don't benchmark the amount of weight you're lifting against anyone else. Start slow, keep at it, and you'll be amazed by your results.

Perfect advice!

Diehard18- exercise is important just for overall health! If you like lifting weights then great. If not, just find some kind of physical training or a sport you like and have fun!

Diehard18
06-09-2010, 06:09 PM
thanks guys it means alot to me

RobOH
06-09-2010, 06:25 PM
No problem! I gave you a rep for having the courage to get on here and post! I recommend you read the "sticky" threads at the top of the fat loss forum. Lots of great info!

Diehard18
06-09-2010, 06:50 PM
i just have a simple question my friends if i start lifting weights will it improve my body and does the weight go up if you lift weight? thank you friends for your advice .