PDA

View Full Version : Question on ketosis and regular dieting. (100k Reps)

BigShot11
06-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Right now I am lifting hard 3 days a week. and doing cardio 5 days a week.

Cardio for about 45-60 mins

so I am on a diet around 2100 cals a day

question is:

i am one of those people with big arms and lots of muscle

but fatty in the midsection

should i try pulmbos ketosis diet

or just stick with low calorie

where will i see the biggest difference in your experience?

kevsworld
06-04-2010, 05:49 PM
It will kind of depend on your individual physiology. If you are losing fat then no need to change anything. But some of us (including me) find that manipulating carbs is one of the most effective ways to take fat loss to the next level.

abzz
06-04-2010, 05:52 PM
both will give u similar results if done properly.
keto makes you feel tired and ****ty for the first week or so
then u get used to it and its orite, also if you can handle eating bacon, eggs, meats, and cheese everyday without getting sick. also keto keeps you fuller, longer.

normal dieting gives you variety, you probly need to watch your cals more i guess.
but its all trial and error and good luck

metroins
06-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Under 60g carbs I get absolutely neurotic and people in my life complain. It'll depend on your body and how you react to it; tons of people have had success with low carb high fat diets. I wish I could've stuck with it but it made me a different person.

BigShot11
06-04-2010, 05:57 PM
It will kind of depend on your individual physiology. If you are losing fat then no need to change anything. But some of us (including me) find that manipulating carbs is one of the most effective ways to take fat loss to the next level.

repped

BigShot11
06-04-2010, 05:58 PM
both will give u similar results if done properly.
keto makes you feel tired and ****ty for the first week or so
then u get used to it and its orite, also if you can handle eating bacon, eggs, meats, and cheese everyday without getting sick. also keto keeps you fuller, longer.

normal dieting gives you variety, you probly need to watch your cals more i guess.
but its all trial and error and good luck

will rep on recharge