PDA

View Full Version : LMAO - Cowherd has been trollin hard all morning...

buckeyenutz
06-04-2010, 09:37 AM
brb, Kobe > Jordan
brb, Pack it in Celtics
brb, Sucking Kobe's dick at Pete Carrol's house

GTFO

jd75
06-04-2010, 09:38 AM
brb, Kobe > Jordan
brb, Pack it in Celtics

GTFO

cowherd is an annoying f@g

buckeyenutz
06-04-2010, 09:39 AM
cowherd is an annoying f@g

This. But he is an epic troll that brings the lulz. He's about to take some calls, can't wait to hear this sh!t. They gon' be mad.

tmc.
06-04-2010, 09:41 AM
what's his argument for it?

Srs Thread
06-04-2010, 09:46 AM
I <3 cowherd's trolling lol

buckeyenutz
06-04-2010, 09:50 AM
what's his argument for it?

His Kobe/Jordan argument is that Jordan didn't have to put up with the social aspects of the game because of how heavily the internet is used now. AND that Jordan always had the second best player in the league with him (Pippen), outside shooting threats (Kerr, Paxson)--so essentially always being on better teams than Kobe.

tmc.
06-04-2010, 09:54 AM
His Kobe/Jordan argument is that Jordan didn't have to put up with the social aspects of the game because of how heavily the internet is used now. AND that Jordan always had the second best player in the league with him (Pippen), outside shooting threats (Kerr, Paxson)--so essentially always being on better teams than Kobe.

Lol'd

Jordan was/still is a bigger icon than Kobe, so the social aspect I don't understand at all.

Pippen was never the 2nd best player in the league, that's absurd.

Role players like Kerr and Paxson are great but Lakers have had guys like Horry and Fisher, not really seeing the difference.

The fact of the matter is Kobe having Shaq is a better teammate than Jordan having Pippen.

buckeyenutz
06-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Lol'd

Jordan was/still is a bigger icon than Kobe, so the social aspect I don't understand at all.

Pippen was never the 2nd best player in the league, that's absurd.

Role players like Kerr and Paxson are great but Lakers have had guys like Horry and Fisher, not really seeing the difference.

The fact of the matter is Kobe having Shaq is a better teammate than Jordan having Pippen.

I know right? I mean Jordan pretty much invented the social aspect of the game by becoming his own brand. I think he was trying to get across that Jordan had off-the-court issues that really were never exposed until later on while Kobe has to watch his back 24/7 because of TMZ and the like.

Edit: And yeah, no way Pippen was the second-best player in the league at the time. He said there were only 3 elite players during this time: Jordan, Pippen and Olajuwon. lulz

dirtdickens
06-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Glad to see there is a Buckeye fan that can tell he is trollin. Most of those idiots can't tell, run to their buckeye forum to report what he is saying and then they all continue to listen and raaaaaggggggeeee!

bking10
06-04-2010, 10:29 AM
brb, Kobe > Jordan
brb, Pack it in Celtics

GTFO

except he said the Kobe wasnt better than jordan but it is closer than people admit.

and he also said that the series wasnt over and the celtics could win. just that they got handled and he didnt really think they played bad. that it will be an uphill battle. which is fair

he was giving kobe a lot of love though