PDA

View Full Version : Wow, NCAA still hasnt contacted USC regarding punishment

dirtdickens
06-04-2010, 04:48 AM
Anyone else surprised?

They were supposed to find out Wed and announce today, but SC's legal team has been fighting the ruling.

Sh*t is a joke.

ezmac31
06-04-2010, 04:56 AM
the most popular college team in the Los Angeles market..you surprised by this? the ncaa is a money making machine, they arent trying to **** themselves..

batman15
06-04-2010, 05:06 AM
You're still alive??

dirtdickens
06-04-2010, 05:15 AM
You're still alive??

you still living off your dad?

dirtdickens
06-04-2010, 05:21 AM
the most popular college team in the Los Angeles market..you surprised by this? the ncaa is a money making machine, they arent trying to **** themselves..

Ehhh, on one hand I could see that angle. But, this has been a huge deal and the NCAA spent a ton of time and money on the issue. Letting SC go with nothing would be opening the flood gate for other teams with more money to do the same crap.

batman15
06-04-2010, 06:04 AM
you still living off your dad?

Yeah, until I graduate next December. u mad?

Actually, it could end before that. My mom said that if I get a tattoo, grow a ponytail, get a chick prego, do drugs, or fail out of school then they will cut me off.

I'm staying away from everything except the ponytail, I'm thinking I can rock it. ya dig?

dirtdickens
06-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Yeah, until I graduate next December. u mad?

Actually, it could end before that. My mom said that if I get a tattoo, grow a ponytail, get a chick prego, do drugs, or fail out of school then they will cut me off.

I'm staying away from everything except the ponytail, I'm thinking I can rock it. ya dig?

I did all of that after I got out of school. Ohio State education for ya.

batman15
06-04-2010, 07:28 AM
I did all of that after I got out of school. Ohio State education for ya.

Even the ponytail? Lol.

dirtdickens
06-04-2010, 08:01 AM
My bros Hawk, Carpenter and Mangold dont rock them sh*ts just for the puss bro, its a way of life.