jump_man23
06-03-2010, 11:50 PM
brb everytime Kobe is mentioned I bring up Lebron

gswarrior510
06-03-2010, 11:52 PM
in. Kobe Bean the GOAT

LAballin24
06-03-2010, 11:54 PM
brb being a kobe hater yet making the same amount of threads about kobe as kobe fanboys

HairyBalls
06-03-2010, 11:55 PM
brb when i can't hold a kobe vs lebron debate i mention 4 rings

rebelprettyboy
06-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Someone say Kobe?

Dmoney30
06-03-2010, 11:58 PM
lulz @ the constant hate on the best player in the nba today because postseason >> reg season. Phaggot op, do you even have a team or just ride other hater's coattails hoping to be accepted. Laker fans are the most active members in the sports section right now, just stfu and enjoy the show haha you definitely mad!

jump_man23
06-03-2010, 11:59 PM
lulz @ the constant hate on the best player in the nba today because postseason >> reg season. Phaggot op, do you even have a team or just ride other hater's coattails hoping to be accepted. Laker fans are the most active members in the sports section right now, just stfu and enjoy the show haha you definitely mad!

born and raised Laker fan. Started to not like them once Kobe started being a douche to Shaq. I will resume being a Laker fan once kobe dies/retires.

NoS_oUtLaSt
06-03-2010, 11:59 PM

lol this

Prime Example: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125004941

sohard88
06-04-2010, 12:00 AM

lol at you still comparing James to the great Kobe

Dmoney30
06-04-2010, 12:04 AM
born and raised Laker fan. Started to not like them once Kobe started being a douche to Shaq. I will resume being a Laker fan once kobe dies/retires.

right and kobe was a douche to phil too yet phil came back to get more ships. Two way street quit actin like snaq was innocent, he was as much to blame for their break up.

jump_man23
06-04-2010, 12:05 AM
right and kobe was a douche to phil too yet phil came back to get more ships. Two way street quit actin like snaq was innocent, he was as much to blame for their break up.

its all good. i just dont like kobe, never did, never will. he is a great player and has potential to be the 2nd best ever but frankly hes a douchebag.

justin8684
06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Yeah Kobe gets all the blame for stuff but if I remember right, Shaq was the one that kept calling it his team & demanding the ball all the time. Shaq had people fooled back then with his "funny" on camera persona but in the years since he departed the Lakers, he exposed his true, insecure, childish self many, many times.

HairyBalls
06-04-2010, 12:09 AM
lol at you still comparing James to the great Kobe

lol @ you thinking kobe is better

gswarrior510
06-04-2010, 12:11 AM
its all good. i just dont like kobe, never did, never will. he is a great player and has potential to be the 2nd best ever but frankly hes a douchebag.

i liked shaq in the beginning too..he was funny and entertaining when he was playing with kobe. I didn't like kobe all that much, but i didnt hate him or anything. But then shaq left miami and started getting exposed for being a bitter child every time he left the team.

talked **** about kobe/lakers/phil
talked **** about wade/heat
talked **** about suns/nash
guess what's next

sohard88
06-04-2010, 12:15 AM
lol @ you thinking kobe is better

notesureifdelusional

HairyBalls
06-04-2010, 12:16 AM
i liked shaq in the beginning too..he was funny and entertaining when he was playing with kobe. I didn't like kobe all that much, but i didnt hate him or anything. But then shaq left miami and started getting exposed for being a bitter child every time he left the team.

talked **** about kobe/lakers/phil
talked **** about wade/heat
talked **** about suns/nash
guess what's next

Oh yeah, and Kobe was never a bad teammate.

"Andrew Bynum? What the f---?" Bryant said in disgust. "Are you kidding me? Andrew Bynum? F---ing ship his ass out. Are you kidding me? We're talking about Jason Kidd. But they didn't even want to do that. Now we're here in this f---ed up position."

Bryant in Newport Beach, after he had made his trade demands public, and pulled out a cell phone and recorded one of them telling Bryant, "Please tell us you're staying." Bryant responded by saying, "Get a Bulls uniform fellas."

Even Phil Jackson wrote a book saying how uncoachable Kobe is.

HairyBalls
06-04-2010, 12:17 AM
notesureifdelusional

If you watch the games, night and in night out. You would see LeBron is the better player, it's not even close, tbh.

Crudehumor
06-04-2010, 12:17 AM

brb every time Kobe is mentioned someone brings up MJ

Temecula
06-04-2010, 12:18 AM

Because four rings definitely mean nothing.. Of course..

gswarrior510
06-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Oh yeah, and Kobe was never a bad teammate.

"Andrew Bynum? What the f---?" Bryant said in disgust. "Are you kidding me? Andrew Bynum? F---ing ship his ass out. Are you kidding me? We're talking about Jason Kidd. But they didn't even want to do that. Now we're here in this f---ed up position."

Bryant in Newport Beach, after he had made his trade demands public, and pulled out a cell phone and recorded one of them telling Bryant, "Please tell us you're staying." Bryant responded by saying, "Get a Bulls uniform fellas."

you don't coach Kobe, Kobe coaches you.

HairyBalls
06-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Because four rings definitely mean nothing.. Of course..

it doesn't when you won the first 3 as the second option and have never performed well in the finals statically

and when kobe actually had a bad supporting cast, how far did he go?

btw

wade > lebron if you want to go with rings

HairyBalls
06-04-2010, 12:21 AM
you don't coach Kobe, Kobe coaches you.

how far did kobe go without phil jackson? ****ing idiot

LAballin24
06-04-2010, 12:24 AM
it doesn't when you won the first 3 as the second option and have never performed well in the finals statically

and when kobe actually had a bad supporting cast, how far did he go?

The lakers finals opponents in the threepeat were a ****ing joke. The western conference is where they were at.

You can't use the bad supporting cast argument when no other players have won rings with a ****ty team.

HairyBalls
06-04-2010, 12:26 AM
The lakers finals opponents in the threepeat were a ****ing joke. The western conference is where they were at.

You can't use the bad supporting cast argument when no other players have won rings with a ****ty team.

yeah and that's why they had the refs fix the 2001 wcf finals game 6 vs kings

lakers weren't even supposed to be in the nba finals

yep, Mo would have been the worst #2 option ever to win a title, Jamison would have been the worst #2 in at least 20 years

gswarrior510
06-04-2010, 12:27 AM
yeah and that's why they had the refs fix the 2001 wcf finals game 6 vs kings

lakers weren't even supposed to be in the nba finals

yep, Mo would have been the worst #2 option ever to win a title, Jamison would have been the worst #2 in at least 20 years

too ****ing bad your boyfriend didn't even get past 2nd round.

why so ez?
06-04-2010, 12:28 AM

fukin wigga, you never watched pokemon? ash could never get charizard to fully obey him. he was too fukin powerful to take **** from him. but what could ash do? charizard always came to save the fukin day spittin fire while pikachu and squirtle got their **** kicked in by team rocket and meowth.

HairyBalls
06-04-2010, 12:29 AM
too ****ing bad your boyfriend didn't even get past 2nd round.

your a warriors fan zucking kobes dick

ROFL

JTrain306
06-04-2010, 12:36 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/kf2hwi.jpg

jump_man23
06-04-2010, 12:37 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/kf2hwi.jpg

go play some guitar hippy phaggot

Ephedra
06-04-2010, 01:26 AM

You're such a phaggot. You like sports players for their personalities? If you want to look at it like that then go watch New Jersey Shore biatch.

True sports fans enjoy players for the way they PLAY. You're on some soap opera sh*t.

stevematic
06-04-2010, 01:43 AM
kobe is the best player i've ever seen (srs)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7549/105nz10.gif

jump_man23
06-04-2010, 11:20 AM
kobe is the best player i've ever seen (srs)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7549/105nz10.gif

u dumb?

ive seen jordan play in chicago and im younger than you...

GeorgeCarlinJr
06-04-2010, 11:29 AM
The only way Lebron will get close to a ring is if he shakes hands with Kobe. osnap

sparkblade
06-04-2010, 12:02 PM
u dumb?

ive seen jordan play in chicago and im younger than you...

Maybe he hasn't seen jordan play. He did say kobe's the best HE has seen.

USA_Kid
06-04-2010, 12:06 PM
fukin wigga, you never watched pokemon? ash could never get charizard to fully obey him. he was too fukin powerful to take **** from him. but what could ash do? charizard always came to save the fukin day spittin fire while pikachu and squirtle got their **** kicked in by team rocket and meowth.

haha, goat analogy