PDA

View Full Version : Knicks fans are a joke

cramron
06-03-2010, 10:17 PM
every time I visit a knicks forum, there are always rediculous threads where they concoct a morANic trade with 2 shytty players for a superstar. Or 4 shytty players for 2 superstars or sometimes 2 shytty players for a superstar plus 2 more to move up in the draft....

"hey guys I was getting high on sum diesel man n I came up with the ultimate trade...Lets trade Al Harrington, Eddy Curry and Chris Duhon for Lebron James." It'll work out great for both teams. Then after that we can trade for Bosh by giving away Eddie House and David Lee. Then we will have the baddest team ever. Mcgrady Bron and Bosh man"

They believe there is value for the shytty players on their roster. It's insane

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-03-2010, 10:18 PM
it's simple, dont visit specific team's forums.

tards like this are all over, even here!

*DH*
06-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Isn't that the same with any team's forum...

SgSpartan
06-03-2010, 11:02 PM
You went to a Knicks forum?!

tekwiN
06-03-2010, 11:28 PM
there's actually a knicks forum?

joykilla
06-04-2010, 12:00 AM
First off leave us alone. Second, their are only a few good knicks forums and just like every site has bad posters who say dumb **** like that. But the truth is if knicks fans are still around im sure they are fine.

Fact is knicks have the most amount of money to spend and are a very attractive place to play.

Jattfusion
06-04-2010, 12:16 AM
i was watchin tonite's game and chris rock nicks fan, now lakers fan lol.. and the comms. i think one of the van gundy brothers said, isnt chris rock a knicks fan? strong bandwagon jumper he is lol