PDA

View Full Version : anyway to get the nba finals on my phone?? (2k+ reps)

erftbll81
06-03-2010, 12:30 AM
I have a Motorola droid, ill be in class tomorrow during the game, i want to know if there is something i can do to get a stream of the game, Does Verizon offer anything where i can pay for it?? reps for life.

richard02
06-03-2010, 12:40 AM
I have a Motorola droid, ill be in class tomorrow during the game, i want to know if there is something i can do to get a stream of the game, Does Verizon offer anything where i can pay for it?? reps for life.

probably have better luck taking your laptop with you and using your phone as a modem.

erftbll81
06-03-2010, 12:42 AM
probably have better luck taking your laptop with you and using your phone as a modem.

ahh well i can do that i guess, my school has wireless internet. is there actually like good streams though? or just like those on justin.tv and **** like that?

richard02
06-03-2010, 12:44 AM
ahh well i can do that i guess, my school has wireless internet. is there actually like good streams though? or just like those on justin.tv and **** like that?

you can use your phone as a wireless modem and check your pm.

SICKK
06-03-2010, 12:45 AM

This is a good suggestion. Also, assuming you are in college/university, just stream the game from atdhe .net or justin. tv. Does your phone have flash-support? You could stream the game from your phone if it has it. I think updated android firmware has flash.

richard02
06-03-2010, 12:47 AM
This is a good suggestion. Also, assuming you are in college/university, just stream the game from atdhe .net or justin. tv. Does your phone have flash-support? You could stream the game from your phone if it has it. I think updated android firmware has flash.

adobe is taking its sweet @ss time on getting flash over to android - $hit was supposed to be out a few months ago and we're still waiting.