PDA

View Full Version : 4 days straight binge eating

paggos_55
06-02-2010, 06:51 PM
This Friday was my prom. Friday also marked the day I went on a 4 days streak of binge eating. It all started on Friday when I said let myself eat/drink whatever i wanted being my prom.

Things went down hill quickly as 1 day turned into 2 and 2 to 3 and so on. I was in the process of cutting and I guess all of this junk food really got to me and I just couldnt stop. And when I say binge I mean BINGE.

I was eating boxes of cereal, 10-12 pancakes at a time, placing $25 orders at McDonalds taco bell dairy queen, pints of ben and jerrys,XL pizza all in a day..... for 4 days STRAIGHT!

I was fairly lean before being about 200lbs and 11%. Now im so bloated up I can barley see my abs the scale says 210 now! This is all completly my fault and was so stupid.

Im starting back up on my diet tomorrow but I want to know if there is anything I can do to try and recover from this? Should I carb deplete? Do 20 hours of cardio (not srs)?

Any help would be appreciated!!

PJR23
06-02-2010, 06:53 PM
This Friday was my prom. Friday also marked the day I went on a 4 days streak of binge eating. It all started on Friday when I said let myself eat/drink whatever i wanted being my prom.

Things went down hill quickly as 1 day turned into 2 and 2 to 3 and so on. I was in the process of cutting and I guess all of this junk food really got to me and I just couldnt stop. And when I say binge I mean BINGE.

I was eating boxes of cereal, 10-12 pancakes at a time, placing $25 orders at McDonalds taco bell dairy queen, pints of ben and jerrys,XL pizza all in a day..... for 4 days STRAIGHT!

I was fairly lean before being about 200lbs and 11%. Now im so bloated up I can barley see my abs the scale says 210 now! This is all completly my fault and was so stupid.

Im starting back up on my diet tomorrow but I want to know if there is anything I can do to try and recover from this? Should I carb deplete? Do 20 hours of cardio (not srs)?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Relax man. You just enjoed your grad weekend. Congrats. Now just get back going from where you were at before. No more, No less. Just train hard and eat clean. You will be fine.

Brad155
06-02-2010, 06:54 PM
nothing you can do but learn from it and not let it happen again. you've done everything you can do already, get back on your routine and maybe drink some extra water to flush some of that stuff out faster. just know that once you're back in your routine for a couple weeks its easy from there.

seraph858
06-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Just make sure you go back to a clean diet and work hard, put it behind you. I kept the "I'll start tomorrow mentallity" for a long time tomorrow turned into next month, next month became next year, gained 64lbs. Get back in control and stick to with it!

Ryanmckd
06-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Don't do extra cardio to compensate, just do what you were doing before the binge and a few weeks you should be back to normal.

paggos_55
06-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Thanks for all the positive advise guys! :)

It seems that the best thing to do is get started back up on my routine as normal, which I will definatly do.

Reps for everyone! :D

cfreetenor
06-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Dude, 10 pounds? You can lose that in your sleep. In fact - you probably will, since it's almost certainly at least 40% water weight, since I highly doubt you ate 43,000ish calories (including maintenance).

My weight fluctuates 5 pounds in a single day, but think about all of the stuff you put into your body. The scale is weighing that too.

chaosad420
06-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Dude, 10 pounds? You can lose that in your sleep. In fact - you probably will, since it's almost certainly at least 40% water weight, since I highly doubt you ate 43,000ish calories (including maintenance).

My weight fluctuates 5 pounds in a single day, but think about all of the stuff you put into your body. The scale is weighing that too.

Agreed, mostly water weight. Up your water intake and you should drop back down. The damage was probably a couple "real" pounds at the most.