PDA

View Full Version : Brady leaving NE

Hardcore_D00d
06-02-2010, 05:37 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aoe1v28syCXItAcVgCMyy6JDubYF?slug=ms-trippinwednesday060210

oh snaps.

cor030
06-02-2010, 05:41 PM
no way he'd ever leave

Huse
06-02-2010, 05:50 PM
lol not happening

leafs43
06-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Brady got exposed last year as a mediocre QB in a good system.

Why pay top dollar for something you can get in free agency for a quarter of the cost?

WheyneNewton
06-02-2010, 06:24 PM
If Brady leaves Buffalo and NE will be battling for 3rd place in the AFCE

cor030
06-02-2010, 06:27 PM

Why pay top dollar for something you can get in free agency for a quarter of the cost?

Tom Brady - 65.7 Completion %, 4,398yards, 28TD 13INT, 96.2 QB rating

what were you saying?

kethnaab
06-02-2010, 06:29 PM

interested in 2 things

1) How his 2009 season was 'mediocre'
2) Which Free agents you think will be as good as Brady?

Big7Ben86
06-02-2010, 06:37 PM
interested in 2 things

this. dont see how anyone can top that playoff performance of last year

cor030
06-02-2010, 06:40 PM

lets judge him off of one bad game against one of the best defenses in the league

ps- where was Ben in the playoffs last year? I must have missed his amazing performance.

those in glasses houses, etc..

Huse
06-02-2010, 06:40 PM

Pats had no WR depth when Welker got hurt leaving just Moss. Pair that with no TEs and a mediocre running game against Baltimore's defense and what exactly do you expect?

leafs43
06-02-2010, 06:42 PM
interested in 2 things

1) brb, giving the game to Baltimore then acting like it wasn't my fault. Truth be told, Brady can't carry a team like most top QBs. He has to rely on a defense more then any other "top" qb in the league.

2)

http://lastangryfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fat.jpg

Huse
06-02-2010, 06:46 PM
1) brb, giving the game to Baltimore then acting like it wasn't my fault. Truth be told, Brady can't carry a team like most top QBs. He has to rely on a defense more then any other "top" qb in the league.

2)

http://lastangryfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fat.jpg

lmao did Brady phuck your mom or something

GPx
06-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Pats had no WR depth when Welker got hurt leaving just Moss. Pair that with no TEs and a mediocre running game against Baltimore's defense and what exactly do you expect?

Baltimore is not a defensive powerhouse anymore.

Big7Ben86
06-02-2010, 06:49 PM

so what, he decided to throw to ed reed? welker is a workhorse, but also a very replaceable wr. lets be reality, brady's teams arent as good as they used to be and he is not winning another super bowl again. his passer rating was 49.1, rofl

lets look at passer ratings:

anything in common? he has won all these games despite terrible playoff performances. matt cassel showed the patriots qb is a very easy system, and besides the jacksonville playoff game in 2008, he has not looked like anything special since his last superbowl, or should i say, since vinatieri left

i think an all time "great" qb should have been able to do more than that

cor030
06-02-2010, 06:50 PM

they finished #3 in total defense in 2009.....

Huse
06-02-2010, 06:50 PM

Their defense was ranked 3rd in the season and 1st in the postseason....

leafs43
06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Their defense was ranked 3rd in the season and 1st in the postseason....

The got #1 in the post season because Brady sucked a major cock.

brb, turning the ball over 4 times.

Huse
06-02-2010, 06:53 PM
so what, he decided to throw to ed reed? welker is a workhorse, but also a very replaceable wr. lets be reality, brady's teams arent as good as they used to be and he is not winning another super bowl again. his passer rating was 49.1, rofl

lets look at passer ratings:

anything in common? he has won all these games despite terrible playoff performances. matt cassel showed the patriots qb is a very easy system, and besides the jacksonville playoff game in 2008, he has not looked like anything special since his last superbowl, or should i say, since vinatieri left

i think an all time "great" qb should have been able to do more than that

lmao at Welker being "very replaceable" gtfo troll he's the best or 2nd best slot receiver in the game and a top 15 receiver. That's not very replaceable considering the Pats already didn't have a legit 3rd WR option after Welker + Moss.

And what do you mean he hasn't looked like anything special? He threw 50 TDs and 8 INTs which is an NFL record.....beating Peyton and Marino.

haters gonna hate

Huse
06-02-2010, 06:54 PM
The got #1 in the post season because Brady sucked a major cock.

brb, turning the ball over 4 times.

And they were ranked 3rd in the regular season because Brady sucked a major cock too I'm sure.. :rolleyes:

oh and because Peyton has never ever turned the ball over 4 times.. much less to defenses worse than Baltimore's defense....riiight

Big7Ben86
06-02-2010, 06:57 PM
lmao at Welker being "very replaceable" gtfo troll he's the best or 2nd best slot receiver in the game and a top 15 receiver. That's not very replaceable considering the Pats already didn't have a legit 3rd WR option after Welker + Moss.

And what do you mean he hasn't looked like anything special? He threw 50 TDs and 8 INTs which is an NFL record.....beating Peyton and Marino.

haters gonna hate

were gonna pretend that welker couldve done anything that game that edelman couldnt have done

i mean hasnt looked anything special in the playoffs. hell culpepper threw 40+ TD's with moss against a harder schedule, and if peyton tried he wouldve thrown more than 49 TD's

leafs43
06-02-2010, 06:58 PM
And they were ranked 3rd in the regular season because Brady sucked a major cock too I'm sure.. :rolleyes:

oh and because Peyton has never ever turned the ball over 4 times.. much less to defenses worse than Baltimore's defense....riiight

No one mentioned Peyton.

Strong inferiority complex.

quietstormx1
06-02-2010, 06:59 PM
this is just talk to stir up something in the football world to hold people over till preseason

cor030
06-02-2010, 06:59 PM
man I understand hating the guy, but some of you guys are just.. wow.

http://i44.tinypic.com/kcfkhx.jpg

all there is to say, really.

Team Punishment
06-02-2010, 07:01 PM

red on recharge for being a total waterhead. Oh and I hate Tom Brady, but this was just ignorant.

Huse
06-02-2010, 07:01 PM
were gonna pretend that welker couldve done anything that game that edelman couldnt have done

i mean hasnt looked anything special in the playoffs. hell culpepper threw 40+ TD's with moss against a harder schedule, and if peyton tried he wouldve thrown more than 49 TD's

We're gonna pretend that edelman is at the same level as Welker? Wow, awesome, Pats future must be bright as hell with the two best slot receivers in the game.

No one mentioned Peyton.

Strong inferiority complex.

Are you kidding me? You and sickstang are the biggest peyton nuthuggers on this board. And yeah I'm the one with the inferiority complex. :rolleyes:

Are you even from Indy?

leafs43
06-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Are you kidding me? You and sickstang are the biggest peyton nuthuggers on this board. And yeah I'm the one with the inferiority complex. :rolleyes:

Are you even from Indy?

Nope, still a Raiders fan from what I can tell.

Big7Ben86
06-02-2010, 07:04 PM
We're gonna pretend that edelman is at the same level as Welker? Wow, awesome, Pats future must be bright as hell with the two best slot receivers in the game.

no, not saying edelman is on the same level as welker, im saying if welker had not gotten hurt and edelman didnt play, the outcome of the game would be very very similar as edelman did very well

n1e
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM
LOL @ the Tom Brady hatred in this thread

He's a raiders fan, no wonder he's mad

i'd be mad too if Al Davis was running my teams organization

Huse
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM
no, not saying edelman is on the same level as welker, im saying if welker had not gotten hurt and edelman didnt play, the outcome of the game would be very very similar as edelman did very well

ok so that is one of the many points I made. Irregardless, Welker being out moves every WR up a notch, which can obviously be a problem for a team that didn't have a legit 3rd WR option all season when the galloway experiment failed.

RedAuerbach
06-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Tom Brady - 65.7 Completion %, 4,398yards, 28TD 13INT, 96.2 QB rating

what were you saying?

and this was after coming off an entire year of not playing due to injury

FlexGunmetal
06-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Nope, still a Raiders fan from what I can tell.

I hate Tom Brady, but you have no idea what you are talking about.
Not surprised you are a faid fan.

PatrickBateman1
06-02-2010, 07:23 PM
lol Brady isn't going anywhere and everyone knows that.

ROFL if I remember correctly I had you on my 'Official Tom Brady Fan Club' list in my sig with all the other Brady haters.

I guess his season was a bit mediocre in Brady terms last year, but with most other QB's you probably would have been giving them praise, so at least you know how good he really is (since you just admitted that you think he should have top numbers every year).

Big7Ben86
06-02-2010, 07:25 PM
lol Brady isn't going anywhere and everyone knows that.

ROFL if I remember correctly I had you on my 'Official Tom Brady Fan Club' list in my sig with all the other Brady haters.

I guess his season was a bit mediocre in Brady terms last year, but with most other QB's you probably would have been giving them praise, so at least you know how good he really is (since you just admitted that you think he should have top numbers every year).

pretty gay if you had a "fan club" list with all the haters

jus sayin

PatrickBateman1
06-02-2010, 07:27 PM
pretty gay if you had a "fan club" list with all the haters

jus sayin

It was only reserved for the biggest haters and it was mostly to piss them off (which it did).

Also... your username is Big Ben.

FlexGunmetal
06-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Mad afc fans are mad.

sabonis224
06-02-2010, 07:35 PM

please don't post in this forum again.