PDA

View Full Version : Vote for how many times Artest will "hurt" Paula Pierce

Ephedra
06-02-2010, 11:57 AM
How many times is this weakling gonna be doing this with Artest raping him.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2008/06/06/va1237312210745/Boston-Celtics-Paul-Pierce-6080583.jpg

Won't even put 0 in the poll since we know this queer is gonna be dramatic for sure.

Beasly3333
06-02-2010, 12:02 PM
I'd say at least 10. Such a whiny player.

Srs Thread
06-02-2010, 12:04 PM
lol at this thread

but at least 3

Lasers1
06-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Artest's reaction to an altercation with PP 1/31/2010:

"I was in my position and he tried to put his leg over my position. But if you're not strong enough, you shouldn't be fighting with me. If you really can't match my strength, then why even try to pick a fight? Why even try to tussle? I was on the white line and you cannot cross my line."

Pierce had 15 points on 4-11 shooting in the Celtics' loss

I'll say 10+

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Artest and Pierce go back to Celtics/Pacers

those two know each other very well

I dont know why Laker fans are so sure Artest will shut own Paul, he couldnt do it in his DPOY prime!

Huse
06-02-2010, 01:14 PM

I dont know why Laker fans are so sure Artest will shut own Paul, he couldnt do it in his DPOY prime!

they talk sh!t now and will disappear in 2 weeks, just like 2 years ago

anonymous123
06-02-2010, 01:16 PM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5152/e5lkt2.jpg

Huse
06-02-2010, 01:18 PM

I wonder if the heat are having fun fishing now...?

lool

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:19 PM

Dating back to 2006, their last 8 meetings, this is Pierce:

18.8 PPG, 43 percent shooting (46-of-107), 36 percent from three (14-of-39), 52 free throw attempts.

I don't mind that at all. Paula will obviously get his, just make him more inefficient while doing it and I'll be happy with Ron's defensive job.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:20 PM
they talk sh!t now and will disappear in 2 weeks, just like 2 years ago

I hope so, the Paul Pierce hate is plain stupid, yea he fell in a game, got carried off and came back!

lets hate him forever for this one moment.

Kobe was accused of rape and cheated on his wife, but lets forget about that.

Logic=fail!

anonymous123
06-02-2010, 01:20 PM
I wonder if the heat are having fun fishing now...?

lool

Probably lol. It's Florida brah

Huse
06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I hope so, the Paul Pierce hate is plain stupid, yea he fell in a game, got carried off and came back!

Kobe was accused of rape and cheated on his wife, but lets forget about that.

Logic=fail!

In LA they make fun of Pierce for getting stabbed yet Kobe raped a girl and cheated on his wife, they have no logic

brb winning a finals MVP against Kobe

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:22 PM

I don't know if you watch Paula, but he pulls this floppy BS all the time. That time was just the most extreme, drama-queen example. He's just as bad as Manu and Sasha and Dragic and the rest of them.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Dating back to 2006, their last 8 meetings, this is Pierce:

18.8 PPG, 43 percent shooting (46-of-107), 36 percent from three (14-of-39), 52 free throw attempts.

I don't mind that at all. Paula will obviously get his, just make him more inefficient while doing it and I'll be happy with Ron's defensive job.

the only thing with that is I think Ron will be so determined on stopping Paul (with all the talk amongst the media) that he himself will not perform well and his 10 playoff ppg will fall even lower

bking10
06-02-2010, 01:23 PM

i dont think they expect him to shut him down. the sole fact kobe doesnt have to switch to pierce during crunch time changes a lot. plus 2003 and 2004 was a long time ago. im not too sure what results then mean now.

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:26 PM
the only thing with that is I think Ron will be so determined on stopping Paul (with all the talk amongst the media) that he himself will not perform well and his 10 playoff ppg will fall even lower

Don't care. Artest isn't in LA to be a scorer, I DON'T want him to be a scorer. In fact, that's the main thing I worry about with him, that he starts to think he's Reggie Miller and begins throwing up stupid 3s.

I'd be more than happy to see him buckle down and shut down PP and in the process lose those 10 ppg, because the Cs will lose that much from PP's reduced productivity, and Kobe will be able to spend all his energy on offense. Win-win.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:27 PM
I don't know if you watch Paula, but he pulls this floppy BS all the time. That time was just the most extreme, drama-queen example. He's just as bad as Manu and Sasha and Dragic and the rest of them.

I know, he's a soft dude, he gets touched, falls, and stay down. That's fine, not everyone is a badass, hey at least he avoided a major injury and comes to play every night.

it's not necessarily BS, he's just a scardiecat

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I know, he's a soft dude, he gets touched, falls, and stay down. That's fine, not everyone is a badass, hey at least he avoided a major injury and comes to play every night.

it's not necessarily BS, he's just a scardiecat

A pussy, in other words.

The ironic thing is that he showed how tough he is by surviving that stabbing, but instead chooses to play like a little girl. GJPPM.

Huse
06-02-2010, 01:28 PM

u :mad: ?

i dont think they expect him to shut him down. the sole fact kobe doesnt have to switch to pierce during crunch time changes a lot. plus 2003 and 2004 was a long time ago. im not too sure what results then mean now.
lol as if Kobe is going to be able to defend pierce after guarding Rondo all night

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:31 PM
u :mad: ?

Raging.

Lol as if Kobe is going to be able to defend pierce after guarding Rondo all night

Lakers would be pretty silly to sic him on Rondo all night.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:32 PM

2004 is when Artest won DPOY which=prime. I was just saying that Artest isnt the same as he was das all!

Don't care. Artest isn't in LA to be a scorer, I DON'T want him to be a scorer. In fact, that's the main thing I worry about with him, that he starts to think he's Reggie Miller and begins throwing up stupid 3s.

I'd be more than happy to see him buckle down and shut down PP and in the process lose those 10 ppg, because the Cs will lose that much from PP's reduced productivity, and Kobe will be able to spend all his energy on offense. Win-win.

let's hope it all works out like that but sports is more complicated than that. you cant predict that Artest averages 0, Pierce scores exactly 10ppg less and Kobe goes off, etc

either way, I cant wait to watch every game of this. On paper, this looks to be the most exciting matchup in a looooooong time

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:33 PM
let's hope it all works out like that but sports is more complicated than that. you cant predict that Artest averages 0, Pierce scores exactly 10ppg less and Kobe goes off, etc

either way, I cant wait to watch every game of this. On paper, this looks to be the most exciting matchup in a looooooong time

That's my dream scenario. What's probably going to happen is that PP is going to play like he always has against Artest, which is kind of like the statline shown above, which I'm fine with.

I do want to see Ron hustling the HELL out of PP and making him work hard for his points.

Huse
06-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Raging.

Lakers would be pretty silly to sic him on Rondo all night.

well you can't possibly think a 35 year old fisher will be the answer?

bahahahaha

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:35 PM
A pussy, in other words.

The ironic thing is that he showed how tough he is by surviving that stabbing, but instead chooses to play like a little girl. GJPPM.

so what? I still dont understand all the major hate PP gets on this forum. If you put the spotlight on any one player you'd see that Tony Parker, Dirk, Jamison, etc are all just as soft but are also just as safe

not everyone is LeBron steaming through the lane. As long as my player comes to play, gets All-star nods, goes to the Finals etc Im happy

again, Paul Pierce has never done anything too crazy to be so hated.

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:37 PM
so what? I still dont understand all the major hate PP gets on this forum. If you put the spotlight on any one player you'd see that Tony Parker, Dirk, Jamison, etc are all just as soft but are also just as safe

not everyone is LeBron steaming through the lane. As long as my player comes to play, gets All-star nods, goes to the Finals etc Im happy

Soft =/ pretending to be injured =/ acting like someone shot you in the face everytime contact is made.

Pretty Boy Floyd
That's my dream scenario. What's probably going to happen is that PP is going to play like he always has against Artest, which is kind of like the statline shown above, which I'm fine with.

I do want to see Ron hustling the HELL out of PP and making him work hard for his points.

my fav Ron/Paul play of all time. Ron is LULZ

FD796H08J7w

Huse

it wont matter if pierce will have to work hard for his points because it's not like he's going to have to actually spend energy guarding artest

pierce is probably salivating the idea of guarding artest after having to guard lebron

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:39 PM
well you can't possibly think a 35 year old fisher will be the answer?

bahahahaha

Nahhhhhhh

Fish is gonna get straight up raped. But I'd rather have Rondo go off on a solo basis than have him start facilitating the entire team and getting them going. If Kobe does work on Ray-ray, Artest limits PP, and the bigs cancel each other out, Rondo is welcome to take contested layups in the paint where I want the bigs to be.

sups31
06-02-2010, 01:40 PM
I liked the part where you said paula because it's like taking paul but turning it into a girl's name.

Huse
06-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Nahhhhhhh

Fish is gonna get straight up raped. But I'd rather have Rondo go off on a solo basis than have him start facilitating the entire team and getting them going. If Kobe does work on Ray-ray, Artest limits PP, and the bigs cancel each other out, Rondo is welcome to take contested layups in the paint where I want the bigs to be.

in b4 rondo wins finals MVP

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:41 PM
it wont matter if pierce will have to work hard for his points because it's not like he's going to have to actually spend energy guarding artest

pierce is probably salivating the idea of guarding artest after having to guard lebron

True, but I was speaking more about making his life difficult on offense, rather than trying to lower his overall energy level. If PP makes ridiculous off-balance Kobe-type shots with a hand in his face, then there's really nothing much more to be done. Sometimes as a defender you just have to realize that the other guy is going to score no matter what, your job is just to make things difficult and reduce their effectiveness.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Nahhhhhhh

that phaggot Fisher is always good for a backbreaking 3-pointer though....

I hope Rasheed stops trolling us and plays like he was expected to.

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:42 PM
in b4 rondo wins finals MVP

Lool

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:44 PM

You mean.....stupid 3 point shots? I don't recall Sheed ever being the kind of player who liked to post up (even though he has all the tools for it)

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 01:51 PM
You mean.....stupid 3 point shots? I don't recall Sheed ever being the kind of player who liked to post up (even though he has all the tools for it)

Sheed's go-to move is the turn-around-fade-away, I just hope he takes up some scoring and rebounding. He hasnt played well at all this season.

is this thread an actualy quality NBA discussion? wow, thats a first

usually its just a bunch of homers bashing one another.

Huse
06-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Sheed's go-to move is the turn-around-fade-away, I just hope he takes up some scoring and rebounding. He hasnt played well at all this season.

is this thread an actualy quality NBA discussion? wow, thats a first

usually its just a bunch of homers bashing one another.

sheed played some great defense against dwight, if his back is okay for the finals he'll play quality bball

JBDW
06-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Sheed's go-to move is the turn-around-fade-away, I just hope he takes up some scoring and rebounding. He hasnt played well at all this season..

The Lakers have Artest, the Celtics have Sheed. One crazy for another.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 02:02 PM
The Lakers have Artest, the Celtics have Sheed. One crazy for another.

"both teams played hard"

BrOH-KHxXg0

"Say Queensbridge"

YtS-IPGjrKQ

Ephedra
06-02-2010, 02:54 PM
lol @ the poll results.

its50
06-02-2010, 03:05 PM

sounds like you still mad, brah

n1e
06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
LOL @ poll results

strong truth

Hardcore_D00d
06-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Xzpp7dIHti8

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 05:46 PM

sounds like you still mad, brah

right, because since Im located in Sacramento means that Im a die-hard Kings fan?

justin8684
06-02-2010, 05:49 PM
What's funny is that Artest made Durant shoot like crap and Pierce couldn't buy a foul against LeBron, yet in this series, Pierce will probably live at the line. That's NBA officiating for ya though, I guess.

GPx
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM

Clearly you don't watch enough basketball. Pierce is known around to league to be a drama queen bitch. He whips his neck back violently every time there's contact, gets hit and stays down for extended periods of time like he's injured...but isn't. Guy is a straight up diva.

2004 is when Artest won DPOY which=prime. I was just saying that Artest isnt the same as he was das all!

Oh so Ron Artest isn't the same but Paul Pierce is? Maybe the 6 years made him faster and stronger too right?

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Clearly you don't watch enough basketball. Pierce is known around to league to be a drama queen bitch. He whips his neck back violently every time there's contact, gets hit and stays down for extended periods of time like he's injured...but isn't. Guy is a straight up diva.

Oh so Ron Artest isn't the same but Paul Pierce is? Maybe the 6 years made him faster and stronger too right?

-LOL the only games I missed was Hawks/Bucks, I probably watch more hoops than most of the forum. (srs)

-I know Paul is drama/pussy/etc. But I still dont see how it justifies all the hate. I guess most of you are absolute badasses IRL. It's not like PP kills babies or something.

-I never said PP is better than he was 6 years ago. where the fuk did you see that?? I only said that Ron isnt the same defender. Still good though

p.s. if you're not gonna read posts before quoting them then pls go.

Huse
06-02-2010, 06:46 PM
-LOL the only games I missed was Hawks/Bucks, I probably watch more hoops than most of the forum. (srs)

-I know Paul is drama/pussy/etc. But I still dont see how it justifies all the hate. I guess most of you are absolute badasses IRL. It's not like PP kills babies or something.

-I never said PP is better than he was 6 years ago. where the fuk did you see that?? I only said that Ron isnt the same defender. Still good though

cheating on your wife + rape = ok
flopping = evil

rainieravesouth
06-02-2010, 06:56 PM
forget ron artest. lets just call benzino

Fastforward7
06-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Poll should have started at 10 and continued from there. I'm saying 14.

JTrain306
06-02-2010, 07:17 PM
cheating on your wife + rape = ok
flopping = evil
I forgot, how many rapes has Kobe been charged with?

Oh, that's right..... zero.

You :mad:?

GPx
06-02-2010, 07:19 PM

p.s. if you're not gonna read posts before quoting them then pls go.

You said Artest isn't the same defender that was he was 6 years ago yet made no mention that Pierce is also 6 years older/slower.

The Pierce hate is justified, no one likes cry baby bitches like him. If you're going to act like you've just sustained a career ending injury and need to be carried off and wheel chaired, don't come back in 10 minutes.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-02-2010, 07:32 PM
You said Artest isn't the same defender that was he was 6 years ago yet made no mention that Pierce is also 6 years older/slower.

The Pierce hate is justified, no one likes cry baby bitches like him. If you're going to act like you've just sustained a career ending injury and need to be carried off and wheel chaired, don't come back in 10 minutes.

-I never mentioned Pierce cos the thread is about Rons defense.

-so you're saying that Paul shouldve stayed in the locker room just to justify his fall? Yea that sounds like a logical thing to do in the Finals

GPx
06-02-2010, 07:37 PM
-I never mentioned Pierce cos the thread is about Rons defense.

-so you're saying that Paul shouldve stayed in the locker room just to justify his fall? Yea that sounds like a logical thing to do in the Finals

Actually this thread is about the both of them, focusing on Pierce's bull$hit drama.

I'm saying he acted like his world was about to come to an end. He needs to STFU, stop being a bitch and play ball.

jkeithc82
06-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Before I vote, is there a table involved?

Ephedra
06-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Before I vote, is there a table involved?

No, but I'm sure there will be a couple wheelchairs...

F.A.M.E.
06-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Paul Pierce will do what KD couldn't. He'll make Ron his biatch.

Mickles
06-02-2010, 09:45 PM
when ron pantsed paula i lol'd for years

i hate paul pierce he's borderline retarded and thug

F.A.M.E.
06-02-2010, 09:59 PM
i hate paul pierce he's borderline retarded and thug

Paul Pierce will be the best player in that series. Guaransheed.

Lasers1
06-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Paul Pierce will do what KD couldn't. He'll make Ron his biatch.

Paul Pierce will be the best player in that series. Guaransheed.

Good call

Ephedra
06-06-2010, 05:25 AM
I have a feeling Pierce is gonna pull some soap opera sh*t tonight.