PDA

View Full Version : Damn. Roger Federer got eliminated in the French Open today.

Da_tulipe
06-01-2010, 10:05 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oI2Cerkh-w4/RmSMEkP0qjI/AAAAAAAAAC0/yytXnlNqMTg/s400/chris_pronger.jpg
Federer is still the number 1 player in the world in my opinion.

Da_tulipe
06-01-2010, 10:17 PM
nobody here watches tennis??

gswarrior510
06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
u mad nadal is better?

S1XM4N
06-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Nadal is better on clay, Federer is better on hard surface. However I realy believe within the next year or two Nadal will be considered #1 in both as RF is slowly sliding down from age and wear/tear. Was very disappointed he lost though. Soderling is playing tremendous tennis right now though will be interesting to see how well he does this year.

espn3.com has the ability to replay almost all of the good matches so if you didn't get to watch them go check them out there.

Kokanee
06-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Nadal is better on clay, Federer is better on hard surface. However I realy believe within the next year or two Nadal will be considered #1 in both as RF is slowly sliding down from age and wear/tear. Was very disappointed he lost though. Soderling is playing tremendous tennis right now though will be interesting to see how well he does this year.

espn3.com has the ability to replay almost all of the good matches so if you didn't get to watch them go check them out there.

nadal already peaked and there are too many good hard courters for nadal to ever be #1 on hard court. look at djokovic's hardcourt record against nadal.

del potro, djokovic, murray and many others are better hard courters.

MachMe4.6
06-01-2010, 11:31 PM

Dont sleep on Andy Murray. That kid gets better every year!

Mac_xX
06-01-2010, 11:46 PM
lmao at the pic