PDA

View Full Version : If Yzerman improves the Lightning defense. Next year could be Lightning / Blackhawks

Da_tulipe
05-31-2010, 10:37 PM
If Yzerman improves the Lightning defense. Next year could be Lightning / Blackhawks in Stanley Cup Finals.

Now this would be probably the most exciting Stanley Cup Finals in the past 15 years.

Lightning are loaded offensively in a ways similar to the Hawks I find.. but they just need maybe a more tough offensive player kind of like Bowlan, but for sure they already have full of finesse.. i think Stamkos will be MVP of the leaque next year.

and with Steve Yzerman now as GM. i think he will make this team much better specially on Defense.

dont know. but im not sold on the Pens and the Caps.. not reliable.. way overrated. Crosby / Malkin often dont show up.. Pens won the cup mostly because of the other contributing players... Ovechkin chokes when it counts the most. i have a feeling Tampa Martin St. Louis / Vincent Lecavalier / Steve Stamkos / Victor Hedman will go to the Stanley cup finals this year vs. the Blackhakws for a thrilling Stanley Cup.

Kenetics
05-31-2010, 10:40 PM
Lightning are in rebuild mode.

They have zero goaltending, no defense, and are in need of some good bottom six forwards. I dont see how they will rebound so quickly and will make the finals next year.

and who the hell is Bowlan?

Not saying Yzerman wont make improvements but teams that finish in the bottom 5 of the league dont end up going to the finals the very next year.

thegenerel
05-31-2010, 10:58 PM
If Yzerman improves the Lightning defense. Next year could be Lightning / Blackhawks in Stanley Cup Finals.

Now this would be probably the most exciting Stanley Cup Finals in the past 15 years.

Lightning are loaded offensively in a ways similar to the Hawks I find.. but they just need maybe a more tough offensive player kind of like Bowlan, but for sure they already have full of finesse.. i think Stamkos will be MVP of the leaque next year.

and with Steve Yzerman now as GM. i think he will make this team much better specially on Defense.

dont know. but im not sold on the Pens and the Caps.. not reliable.. way overrated. Crosby / Malkin often dont show up.. Pens won the cup mostly because of the other contributing players... Ovechkin chokes when it counts the most. i have a feeling Tampa Martin St. Louis / Vincent Lecavalier / Steve Stamkos / Victor Hedman will go to the Stanley cup finals this year vs. the Blackhakws for a thrilling Stanley Cup.

your stupidity is overwhelming

Mac_xX
05-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Crosby/Malkin often don't show up...

Yup, certified idiot.

JMath
05-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Everyone involved with the Red Wings jumping ship. Bowman and Yzerman both gone... a crying shame I tell ya.

cor030
05-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Let's be reality, the Canes are going to come back full force next year.

Nodice123
06-01-2010, 12:05 AM

This. I am a sens fan but the Canes are too good of a team to be that bad again next year. They were turning it on late in the season.

MusclePrime
06-01-2010, 12:06 AM

The Canes are a solid team. They just need a few more pieces. Staal and Ward are probably two of the best playoff performers in the game.