PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Else Annoyed With This "All-Star Summitt" Garbage?

imbeingcereal
05-31-2010, 10:35 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this meeting of all-star players to decide what teams they will go to is totally stupid? It'll just make the NBA even more dumb to watch since you know the team with Wade/LeBron and all will dominate. What's with NBA players today? I feel like they're given too much power. Michael Jordan would never pull some bitch made **** like this.

jump_man23
05-31-2010, 10:58 PM
because michael had pippen..

21Classic
05-31-2010, 11:06 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this meeting of all-star players to decide what teams they will go to is totally stupid? It'll just make the NBA even more dumb to watch since you know the team will dominate. What's with NBA players today? I feel like they're given too much power. Michael Jordan would never pull some bitch made **** like this.

Like the NBA is equal now right?

Lakers, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Spurs, Lakers, Lakers, Celtics

This year had the best opportuinty for something fresh and interesting in Suns v Magic

but noooooooooooooooooo

gotta be Lakers v Celtics

snooooooooooooooze

i dont care whos in power next year as long as its not LA, BOS or SA.

gooooo Chicago and Knicks!

JMath
05-31-2010, 11:15 PM
Whats the difference whether they have a "summit" or not. All they'd have to do is wait for one to sign, then sign with the same team. They'd be on the same team with no summit.

In the end though, money will most likely talk. Each player will go to an individual team and get paid tons. You might see 2 of the stars on the same team. Probably either be Wade/Lebron with either Johnson/Bosh.

CarpeD1em500
05-31-2010, 11:49 PM
A LeBron and Wade Miami team is not guaranteed anything (championship wise), in my opinion. Orlando, Boston, LA, Denver, etc. etc. - still a lot of contenders.

OP not sure what your issue is. I'd rather 8 great teams than 30 flat-line (talent wise) teams.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-01-2010, 12:08 AM
how do things like this "annoy" you?

its50
06-01-2010, 12:47 AM
Like the NBA is equal now right?

Lakers, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Spurs, Lakers, Lakers, Celtics

This year had the best opportuinty for something fresh and interesting in Suns v Magic

but noooooooooooooooooo

gotta be Lakers v Celtics

snooooooooooooooze

i dont care whos in power next year as long as its not LA, BOS or SA.

gooooo Chicago and Knicks!

http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/umad.jpg

and lulz at stoudemire and johnson being in this "allstar summit"