PDA

View Full Version : Amare is a dumbnut

21Classic
05-31-2010, 10:54 PM
Dude thinks hes going to be invited to that supermeeting of Lebron, and Bosh and all them

Heard it on the radio this morning, something about how hes friends with all them and that he expects to get a call soon.

bertstare.jpg

bro, you ****ing suck nigra.

real talk

I dont think the balance of power in the NBA cares about your 2 rebounds per game, "STAT"

2pacalypto
05-31-2010, 10:58 PM
I lol'd when I heard about this gay little supersummit or whatever

PatrickBateman1
05-31-2010, 11:03 PM
Mad Suns fan is Mad lol.

He's going to get a max contract and it's funny how you lol @ him when Joe Johnson is mentioned in the same group on ESPN. Amare WILL be in talks with those guys, he's one of the better big men in the league and he's a huge attraction.

Fastforward7
05-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Where is this being held? I only ask because it would be cool if I could see the mushroom cloud that results from all those ego's being in one room and forming a critical mass.

Fastforward7
05-31-2010, 11:05 PM
Mad Suns fan is Mad lol.

He's going to get a max contract and it's funny how you lol @ him when Joe Johnson is mentioned in the same group on ESPN. Amare WILL be in talks with those guys, he's one of the better big men in the league and he's a huge attraction.

What's really sad about that is it's true. Just goes to show you how pathetic the state of big men in the NBA is.

Dro3
05-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Mad Suns fan is Mad lol.

The same Joe Johnson who disappeared in the playoffs?

Amare and Joe Johnson are the same - neither will ever be the best player on a championship team, and thus they don't deserve max money.

Vexed757
05-31-2010, 11:57 PM
1 AST per game bruh, how can you turn that down?

CaptainGorgeous
06-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Where is this being held? I only ask because it would be cool if I could see the mushroom cloud that results from all those ego's being in one room and forming a critical mass.

haha

cramron
06-01-2010, 07:46 PM
amare is ok he just got raped by Gasol thats all....He will be back next season to claim 7 boards a game with goggles on

andeezy23
06-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Amare deserves to be in that summit, your kidding yourself if you dont believe it.

Mr.Hombre
06-01-2010, 08:14 PM
I don't get all the Amare hate on this board. Sure, he looked like an idiot with his smack talk during the lakers series, but dude is a beast. It's arguable that he had the best last third of the season.

homicidal_misc
06-01-2010, 08:15 PM
It's like the NBA Illuminati.

evilsteve02
06-01-2010, 08:37 PM

they should all be fined.....pretty much sounds like tampering to me. I mean how fair is it to NY or Chicago if Wade and James decide right then and there to sign with Miami?

evilsteve02
06-01-2010, 08:38 PM
amare is ok he just got raped by Gasol thats all....He will be back next season to claim 7 boards a game with goggles on

i don't think so.... Gasol is probably the softest center in NBA history. But dude's got a ring, so he is doing something right.

NewYorkMets
06-01-2010, 08:48 PM

exactly, what is this bull shyt ? did jordan,ewing and barkley have a meeting to discuss their futures ?

ATownDRock
06-01-2010, 09:21 PM
they should all be fined.....pretty much sounds like tampering to me. I mean how fair is it to NY or Chicago if Wade and James decide right then and there to sign with Miami?

I think it would be bull**** for it to be illegal to talk about where they want to go. Tampering? with what? Neither of them is a team owner or makes moves/financial decisions for the team.

If i'm one of those players, I want a championship real fuking bad and would love to play with one of my friends who also happens to be a stud in the NBA. Whatever gives me the best shot at a ring. I don't care if i have to take a 5m/year pay cut. That's why you market yourself outside of the game, so you have something to rely on after you're done playing.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-01-2010, 09:34 PM

exactly, what is this bull shyt ? did jordan,ewing and barkley have a meeting to discuss their futures ?

fined? this is a great idea on their parts, I would do the same thing in their positions. Get together, discuss possibilities, win rings!

fair or not to other teams it's a smart move on all their parts.

ilikebeer
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM
It's like the NBA Illuminati.

this lol.

http://www.write-hand-man.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pg2_w_lebron_jayz_275.jpg

Caps
06-01-2010, 09:55 PM

How exactly is it tampering when all parties involved will not be under contract with anyone when the meeting is held and therefore won't technically be representing the interests of any one team? They can talk about whatever the hell they want and the NBA can't do anything about it.

jump_man23
06-01-2010, 09:57 PM
who organized this?

link to any articles?

Mj23foreva
06-01-2010, 10:03 PM
who organized this?

link to any articles?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/37450738

ilikebeer
06-01-2010, 10:24 PM
http://www.cnbc.com/id/37450738

cnbc would easily try to put the wraps on something like this. dont be stupid and think these stars arent gonna all talk to each other.

Dmoney30
06-01-2010, 10:32 PM

pretty sure barkley, clyde, and pippen talked something over and joined the rockets but lefrown trying to steal some thunder right now is classic attention ho like mother like son I guess.