PDA

View Full Version : Just throwing it out there the Celtics have played the 4 best players in the NBAsofar

Hopetowin19
05-31-2010, 01:26 AM
Dwayne Wade
Lebron James
Dwight Howard
Kobe Bryant
they have all been out shined by another star Rajon Rondo.(Exception of Kobe)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=490858291#post490858291
Last thread I picked Celts in 6 and I picked Celts up 3-0 give up 2 games then win the home game 6. This time I say Celts win game 1, LA in game 2, Celts in 3, 4, and 5.
Good night its the later side of 3:00-3:30

jlick
05-31-2010, 01:27 AM
Dwayne Wade
Lebron James
Dwight Howard
Kobe Bryant
they have all been out shined by another star Rajon Rondo.(Exception of Kobe)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=490858291#post490858291
Last thread I picked Celts in 6 and I picked Celts up 3-0 give up 2 games then win the home game 6. This time I say Celts win game 1, LA in game 2, Celts in 3, 4, and 5.
Good night its the later side of 3:00-3:30

ur 15

PatrickBateman1
05-31-2010, 01:30 AM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/PatrickBateman1/1o5rknl8bemr3unfrk2c8p4.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/PatrickBateman1/carltondance-1.gif

Ephedra
05-31-2010, 01:43 AM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/PatrickBateman1/1o5rknl8bemr3unfrk2c8p4.jpg

IamaMotherLover
05-31-2010, 01:43 AM
there are many players better than howard

melo
nash
cp3
durant
dwill
dirk
evans
curry
rose

Hopetowin19
05-31-2010, 07:46 AM

melo
nash
cp3
durant
dwill
dirk
evans
curry
rose

I know, I didn't mean it that way, but Howard surpasses every Center in the NBA in greatness.

SpeedDemon9
05-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Damn, the Celtics in five?!?!

RedAuerbach
05-31-2010, 07:57 AM
Damn, the Celtics in five?!?!

lol this.

no way man. Celts in 3!!

_Translucency
05-31-2010, 07:59 AM
but Howard surpasses every Center in the NBA in greatness.

False.

CiscoKidney07
05-31-2010, 08:12 AM
I am a diehard Celtics fan and I have to tell you that I don't think it will be five. I think that no matter who wins, I think it will be at least six and maybe seven. This is going to be a serious dogfight, IMO.

Hopetowin19
05-31-2010, 08:22 AM
I just think theres a good chance the Celts will take one on the road. They've also been a great home team, so I think they can come back and take the following 3 games. I think if this series continues beyond 6 it will be because, the Refs want a good finals.

This, I think the Celtics will come out and win game 1, then take 3 out of the next 4 and win the series at home.

R.Cranium
05-31-2010, 08:24 AM

melo
nash
cp3
durant
dwill
dirk
evans
curry
rose

wut

porsha09
05-31-2010, 08:28 AM
Celtics

HULK81
05-31-2010, 11:40 AM
ur 15

exactly what i was thinking...ur delusional to think that they can beat the lakers. I realize that Boston obviously had the harder set of teams to go through... but that doesnt carry over to the finals. It means NOTHING. Everything is about matchups.. And the celtics do not matchup with the lakers well. Whos gona guard kobe? Ray allen? Please... Kobe is gona take over this series

Gorilla99
05-31-2010, 12:03 PM
exactly what i was thinking...ur delusional to think that they can beat the lakers. I realize that Boston obviously had the harder set of teams to go through... but that doesnt carry over to the finals. It means NOTHING. Everything is about matchups.. And the celtics do not matchup with the lakers well. Whos gona guard kobe? Ray allen? Please... Kobe is gona take over this series

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq79/aggreko07/tomcruiselaugh-1.gif

do you even watch basketball?

gswarrior510
05-31-2010, 12:08 PM

melo
nash
cp3
durant
dwill
dirk
evans
curry
rose

http://i42.tinypic.com/2dtdd9d.gif

jumpman023
05-31-2010, 12:26 PM

Really? I think the Celtics matchup decently:

PG: Rondo wins
SG: Kobe should win, but Paul Pierce can challenge them
SF: Prob Ray Allen, and he can put a body on Odom/Artest
PF: KG is better than Pau IMO, but this is close
C: Depending on what Bynum shows up, probably Bynum.

So the Celtics (remember this is all my opinion, not fact) should matchup decently with the Lakers. I also think that the Celtics have some decent guys off the bench, so it'll be a good series I think. My guess is that Bynum + Laker Bench and Ray Allen will be the X-factors for their respective teams

Hardbody316
05-31-2010, 12:45 PM

lol, whut?? GTFO

GPx
05-31-2010, 12:45 PM

So the Celtics (remember this is all my opinion, not fact) should matchup decently with the Lakers. I also think that the Celtics have some decent guys off the bench, so it'll be a good series I think. My guess is that Bynum + Laker Bench and Ray Allen will be the X-factors for their respective teams

uhhh, is this real life?

Paul Pierce is the shooting guard? Ray Allen can body Odom/Artest? KG is better than Pau?

its50
05-31-2010, 01:07 PM

Laker haterness blinding yo judgement

PG: Rondo with a SLIGHT up, but Fisher is still very capable defensively
SG: Kobe.
SF: Pierce may get his points, but most likely RonRon will tire him out
PF: it's a wash. People keep saying Gasol is soft, he may be but he did fine against Boozer and Stoudemire. Bynum on the help defense is a plus
C: Slightly Bynum. Perkins can't cross the street without getting a foul; he'll be sitting on the bench by the 1st qtr in most of the games. The knee injury could reduce Bynum's mobility but earlier in the series, he should be fine with all the rest.

With Pierce and Allen guarded, and Perkins being absolutely offensively useless, only chance Boston has is Rondo and KG. The Laker big men should negate Rondo driving to the hoop. Rondo was great in the Orlando series until Howard went into beast mode during game 4/5 and Rondo wasn't as effective in the paint.

ezmac31
05-31-2010, 03:25 PM
uhhh, is this real life?

Paul Pierce is the shooting guard? Ray Allen can body Odom/Artest? KG is better than Pau?

this..pierce will have a lot harder time shaking kobe to get his points than kobe will...pau is the better player at this point in their careers. ray allen will bomb some 3s in a game or two, but artest is gonna be tough for him if they play it that way..as good as rondo is he still cant shoot from the outside and having both bynum and pau waiting at the hoop is gonna hurt his scoring chances...lakers in 6.

Hopetowin19
05-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Not to be a sports nub.
Fisher to Rondo
is
Pierce to LeBron
is
Eli Manning to Peyton Manning
is
Phil Kessel to Sidney Crosbey
is
David Ortiz to Alberto Pujols
is
You get the point.

ilikebeer
05-31-2010, 04:18 PM
this..pierce will have a lot harder time shaking kobe to get his points than kobe will...pau is the better player at this point in their careers. ray allen will bomb some 3s in a game or two, but artest is gonna be tough for him if they play it that way..as good as rondo is he still cant shoot from the outside and having both bynum and pau waiting at the hoop is gonna hurt his scoring chances...lakers in 6.

rondo just needs to get 15 assists and like 8 rebounds. any points he get is bonus. celtics have more/better big men than phx uta no. celtics in 6.

Hopetowin19
05-31-2010, 04:21 PM
rondo just needs to get 15 assists and like 8 rebounds. any points he get is bonus. celtics have more/better big men than phx uta no. celtics in 6.
15 assists is tough to do brah.

ilikebeer
05-31-2010, 06:40 PM
15 assists is tough to do brah.

appox. but he probably only needs to do that in 1-2 of the games for them to win.

sparkblade
05-31-2010, 06:43 PM
If Celtics steal one, I will cry. Srs.