PDA

View Full Version : remember when this season people where saying lebron>kobe

calibrah2010
05-29-2010, 08:34 PM
lmfao it is not even close kobe is 10 times the player lebron is.

GeorgeCarlinJr
05-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Where?

why so ez?
05-29-2010, 08:37 PM
lololol yeah funny times

anonymous123
05-29-2010, 08:38 PM
funny how like almost ALL the kobe trash talking and lebron nuthugging has disappeared lol

sparkblade
05-29-2010, 08:41 PM
funny how like almost ALL the kobe trash talking and lebron nuthugging has disappeared lol

Because the regular season is over

going89mph
05-29-2010, 08:44 PM
The Lakers haven't played a team as good as Boston yet. Not even close.

It's sort of weird that you're going to say that Kobe>Lebron because Artest/Gasol is the reason the Lakers got out of the first round and before the Lakers play against the same team that beat the Cavs and Magic, the two teams expected to win the championship by 90% of the NBA fanbase at the beginning of the playoffs.

Let me guess. If Boston beats the Lakers, Kobe is still better because he made it to the Finals even though they lost to the same team?

calibrah2010
05-29-2010, 08:47 PM

It's sort of weird that you're going to say that Kobe>Lebron because Artest/Gasol is the reason the Lakers got out of the first round and before the Lakers play against the same team that beat the Cavs and Magic, the two teams expected to win the championship by 90% of the NBA fanbase at the beginning of the playoffs.

Let me guess. If Boston beats the Lakers, Kobe is still better because he made it to the Finals even though they lost to the same team?

kobe 4 lebron 0 u mad

lebron quit on is team

Max~Power
05-29-2010, 08:50 PM
no one in this sports section EVER talks about Kobe vs LeBron

Coconut187
05-29-2010, 08:56 PM

Do everyone here a favor and /life.

going89mph
05-29-2010, 09:07 PM

srs

JTrain306
05-29-2010, 09:08 PM
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8940/nike211vfba.gif

going89mph
05-29-2010, 09:13 PM

notsureifsrs

Kobe has never beat Boston in the playoffs.

Actually he's never even come close.

Shouldn't he beat the same team that eliminated the Jamiliers before you say James/Kobe since clearly James was the superior player in the season? Kobe having easier teams in the playoffs and making it to the finals doesn't make him better than another player that played against much better teams.

JTrain306
05-29-2010, 09:15 PM
are you responding to me? sorry brah, ignore list

Dmoney30
05-29-2010, 09:19 PM
notsureifsrs

Shouldn't he beat the same team that eliminated the Jamiliers before you say James/Kobe since clearly James was the superior player in the season? Kobe having easier teams in the playoffs and making it to the finals doesn't make him better than another player that played against much better teams.

boston has only been relevant last 3 years and lakers have the most ships/finals appearances this decade. 3xfinals appearance, you mad 4thgen cinco_de_hoto?!?

nocbrute
05-29-2010, 09:20 PM

kobe plays with a injured BODY and gets to the finals
lebron plays with a injured(?.... SORE) elbow and cant get past semis
LOL

LiftHeavy85
05-29-2010, 09:34 PM
notsureifsrs

u make it sound like he has played them 5 times lol

brb beating a team in the series once and then talking trash

kobe had easier teams in the playoffs? Lechoke played a 41 win team, kobe played all 50 win teams...GTFO

Lasers1
05-29-2010, 09:43 PM
When I first started posting here, everyone used to say Lebron was the best player in the NBA, like it was obvious. It shocked me, honestly, you don't doubt King Mamba

going89mph
05-29-2010, 10:01 PM
u make it sound like he has played them 5 times lol

brb beating a team in the series once and then talking trash

kobe had easier teams in the playoffs? Lechoke played a 41 win team, kobe played all 50 win teams...GTFO

Wait. Are you seriously going to compare a series where Kobe was the 3rd most important player, playing against a 50 win team with NO playoff experience and the youngest team in the league, that was healthy all season against a Bulls team that won only 8-9 less games with a combined 25-30 games missed from their top 3 starters? The Bulls healthy(which they were in the playoffs)>Thunder. Easy. Boston, their second round matchup > anyone in the western conference so far.

brb, being called the best player in the world but being the 3rd most important player in the first round(would have been eliminated if I was the first) and yet to play a team as good as the team that the Jamiliers played in the second round.

Dmoney30
05-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Wait. Are you seriously going to compare a series where Kobe was the 3rd most important player, playing against a 50 win team with NO playoff experience and the youngest team in the league, that was healthy all season against a Bulls team that won only 8-9 less games with a combined 25-30 games missed from their top 3 starters? The Bulls healthy(which they were in the playoffs)>Thunder. Easy. Boston, their second round matchup > anyone in the western conference so far.

brb, being called the best player in the world but being the 3rd most important player in the first round(would have been eliminated if I was the first) and yet to play a team as good as the team that the Jamiliers played in the second round.

you guys get 2 30 min breaks doing the graveyard shift @ walmart? So now ur aceltics fan, lulz if/when lakers win, you gna hate on them when the nba draft comes too? Hahahaha part time troll, full time phaggot goin89mph

elpermic
05-29-2010, 10:24 PM
no, i don't remember when people were saying lbj>kb24

going89mph
05-29-2010, 10:40 PM
you guys get 2 30 min breaks doing the graveyard shift @ walmart? So now ur aceltics fan, lulz if/when lakers win, you gna hate on them when the nba draft comes too? Hahahaha part time troll, full time phaggot goin89mph

You make as much sense as people that claim Kobe is the bst player int he league.

Wait, no one that works for any major sports reporting company or the NBA has said that in the past 3-4 months.

Just phaggots like you. No wonder you don't make sense.

MSPump
05-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Lmao if Lebron had Kobe's coach/supporting cast he would have won plenty of championships by now.

/thread.

anonymous123
05-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Lmao if Lebron had Kobe's coach/supporting cast he would have won plenty of championships by now.

/thread.

And you know this how? I'm sorry. Did you come from the future? Do you have a crystal ball? Are you Miss Cleo? gtfo

JTrain306
05-29-2010, 10:45 PM

/thread.
http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/11/crybaby.jpg

going89mph
05-29-2010, 10:48 PM

/thread.

brb, being the main factor of beating a team better than what Kobe played in the first round as the 3rd main factor...yet people still say he's better.

brb, bringing up Kobe>Lebron in Lakers vs Cavs comparisons, and very bad ones at that.

I'm still laughing at how unimportant Kobe was in the first round, and how they would have lost if it wasn't for Artest and Gasol. Yet Lebron still beats a better team, then loses to a team far better than anything the Lakers have played int he playoffs and we already say Kobe>Lebron.

going89mph
05-29-2010, 10:49 PM
http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/11/crybaby.jpg

That's what Kobe looked like a few days before he paid that girl off to shut up about their hotel event. Cool story brah.

HairyBalls
05-29-2010, 10:51 PM
lol if you want to have a serious sports debate

this section is terrible to do so, once they can't hold a argument they start using jpgs and gifs

Tiaios
05-29-2010, 10:53 PM
That's what Kobe looked like a few days before he paid that girl off to shut up about their hotel event. Cool story brah.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg34/gtdcan08/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

MSPump
05-29-2010, 11:23 PM

shyt just got real.

/thread.

Lebron wins

JTrain306
05-29-2010, 11:37 PM
shyt just got real.

/thread.

Lebron wins
http://i44.tinypic.com/13ykkk4.gif

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rcs591.gif

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3886/k0g9zk.gif

Negatron617
05-29-2010, 11:53 PM
i said kobe is still a little better but i would wait until the playoffs

lebron faced the celts and got bounced

its only fair to wait to see how kobe does

JTrain306
05-29-2010, 11:55 PM
i said kobe is still a little better but i would wait until the playoffs

lebron faced the celts and got bounced

its only fair to wait to see how kobe does
also, LA vs Boston is a way better Finals than LA vs Cleveland

Cleveland

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z270/IK2121/TI.gif

Negatron617
05-30-2010, 12:01 AM
also, LA vs Boston is a way better Finals than LA vs Cleveland

Cleveland

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z270/IK2121/TI.gif

you never know tho..........maybe a la/cle finals woulda gon to game 7 with all OTs........you never really know...........would still be entertaining but all the lebron vs kobe talk woulda been unbearable

JTrain306
05-30-2010, 12:07 AM
you never know tho..........maybe a la/cle finals woulda gon to game 7 with all OTs........you never really know...........would still be entertaining but all the lebron vs kobe talk woulda been unbearable
true true.... I am excited for the rematch though.