PDA

View Full Version : The 4th place team in the AL East just embarrassed the 1st place team in the NL East

NDame616
05-23-2010, 05:16 PM
The Red Sox just dominate the Phillies:

-The Phillies are the best team in the NL
-AT the Phillies
-Agaisnt "the best pitcher in baseball"
-Dominate the best lineup in the NL two days in a row

So, can we finally put to bed the "the NL East is a good division" argument

brb being the 4th place team in the AL East and making a fool of the Phillies

anonymous123
05-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Funny because if the game was in Boston, Philly would have swept.

And one series doesn't decide ****. I'm talking overall talent. NL East >>>> AL East. I'm not saying AL East is the worst division here, in fact, I would still put them second. But still, they're behind the NL East.

NDame616
05-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Funny because if the game was in Boston, Philly would have swept.

And one series doesn't decide ****. I'm talking overall talent. NL East >>>> AL East. I'm not saying AL East is the worst division here, in fact, I would still put them second. But still, they're behind the NL East.

We went to an NL park, handicapped our team by losing our DH, and we smoked the Phillies

Sugarcoat it all you want.

Customshammy
05-23-2010, 05:24 PM
3 best teams are in the AL EAST

sox, rays, yanks

anonymous123
05-23-2010, 05:25 PM
First of all, the DH is the dumbest thing in the entire world and hopefully you realize this. We don't have a guy designed simply to hit balls. That's like having a "designated free throw shooter" instead of having your ****ty shooters like Shaq do it. It's retarded.

Second, Philly sucks at home and are a much better road team.

anonymous123
05-23-2010, 05:26 PM
3 best teams are in the AL EAST

sox, rays, yanks

wtf how can you possibly say Sox are one of the best teams in the MLB? They're not even the top three in their division lol

NDame616
05-23-2010, 05:27 PM
First of all, the DH is the dumbest thing in the entire world and hopefully you realize this. We don't have a guy designed simply to hit balls. That's like having a "designated free throw shooter" instead of having your ****ty shooters like Shaq do it. It's retarded.

So let's flip this into a DH argument! Winner!!

It's 100X easier for an NL team to come to an AL park and win than it is for an AL team to come to an NL park an win. The Sox are an AL team, built like an AL team, and went into an NL park, fuked with its lineup and smoked the Phills.

KingCanuck
05-23-2010, 05:28 PM

Who the **** wants to watch a pitcher try and swing a bat?

anonymous123
05-23-2010, 05:31 PM
So let's flip this into a DH argument! Winner!!

It's 100X easier for an NL team to come to an AL park and win than it is for an AL team to come to an NL park an win. The Sox are an AL team, built like an AL team, and went into an NL park, fuked with its lineup and smoked the Phills.

Uh, I was putting aside the Phills/Sox argument for a second to show the stupidity of the DH rule. Has nothing to do with the series just now. Just saying....

anonymous123
05-23-2010, 05:31 PM

Anyone that's not retarded

brb designated free throw shooter

NDame616
05-23-2010, 05:47 PM
guys, lets not get off track here.

The point of this thread is to discuss how much better the AL East is then the NL East.....

chlaxman
05-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Because over a 162 game season a 2 game sample size is definitely enough.

Please

NYY
05-23-2010, 05:51 PM

I agree with you for once!

I have no desire to watch a 9/10 time auto out at the plate.

chlaxman
05-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I agree with you for once!

I have no desire to watch a 9/10 time auto out at the plate.

I also hate when a team pulls a pitcher after 6 innings just so they can use a pinch hitter.

bbacn123
05-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Look...Im happy you won your series and all, but the NL East will be 5-4 vs. the AL East when the Mets win.

You lost the other two series, including your juggernaut Yankees to the last place NL East team.

Case closed.

bbacn123
05-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Anyone that's not retarded

brb designated free throw shooter

For real....where does it stop? I'd love to have designated fielders as well. Makes sense. That way everyone can focus on their one job :rolleyes:

Huse
05-23-2010, 05:57 PM
NL East has a huge superiority complex to AL East. Pitiful but funny at the same time.