PDA

View Full Version : NEW NEWS ON mayweather pacman fight.. will never happen...

conflictsd
05-23-2010, 11:17 AM
NO **** LOL... http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=577359&publicationSubCategoryId=69 found this in mma section, but wanted to post it here to see what you guys think...

Pacquiao agreed to have it done 24 days before the fight, but Mayweather insisted on 14. The other day, however, the Filipino superstar agreed to do it 14 days or even closer, but not on the day of the fight itself.

"I gave him (Pacquiao) a chance, up to 14 days out. But my new terms are all the way up to the fight. They can come get us whenever, all the way up to the fight, random drug test. That***8217;s what it is," Mayweather was quoted as saying.

Now, unless Mayweather changes his mind, the fight is not likely to happen because Pacquiao said a couple of days ago that he***8217;s willing to undergo blood tests as long as they***8217;re not done so close to the fight.

"Huwag lang sa day ng fight (Just not on the day of the fight)," Pacquiao said.

When Mayweather fought Shane Mosley last May 1, the last ounce of blood (testing) from both fighters were drawn 18 and 19 days before the fight.

greg_84
05-23-2010, 11:54 AM
So Floyd is a coward, who would have thought... He should have no right to demand what tests they undergo to someone who has never tested positive... He says that it would still be in his system if he took it before giving him an advantage.. Then why'd he take the fight with Mosley?

He's an arrogant POS and I hope he gets the beating that he deserves by someone less than Pacman.

yoplay
05-23-2010, 12:21 PM
and hereeee weee gooo

thacalikid911
05-23-2010, 12:24 PM
When Mayweather fought Shane Mosley last May 1, the last ounce of blood (testing) from both fighters were drawn 18 and 19 days before the fight. [/B]

LOL

in b4 flomo's, and pactards

gswarrior510
05-23-2010, 12:26 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6ifrbm.jpg

21Classic
05-23-2010, 12:26 PM
This is why boxing is queerosexual

What the **** is wrong with the in-the-ring after the fight, blood test?

He said he will take a blood test before taking his gloves off.

and dont tell me "because nobody wants to see the fight if he did dope" **** that, Pac could be on some shiit designed for Horses, as long as the fight actually happens

MMA > Boxing because of shiit like this

only1mayweather
05-23-2010, 12:33 PM
NO **** LOL...

Pacquiao agreed to have it done 24 days before the fight, but Mayweather insisted on 14. The other day, however, the Filipino superstar agreed to do it 14 days or even closer, but not on the day of the fight itself.

"I gave him (Pacquiao) a chance, up to 14 days out. But my new terms are all the way up to the fight. They can come get us whenever, all the way up to the fight, random drug test. That***8217;s what it is," Mayweather was quoted as saying.

Now, unless Mayweather changes his mind, the fight is not likely to happen because Pacquiao said a couple of days ago that he***8217;s willing to undergo blood tests as long as they***8217;re not done so close to the fight.

"Huwag lang sa day ng fight (Just not on the day of the fight)," Pacquiao said.

When Mayweather fought Shane Mosley last May 1, the last ounce of blood (testing) from both fighters were drawn 18 and 19 days before the fight.

Those are old quotes.

The United States Anti-Doping Agency confirmed Friday that the final blood sample taken from Shane Mosley was April 12 and the final one taken from Floyd Mayweather was April 13 as part of their agreement to undergo random, Olympic-style testing prior to their May 1 welterweight boxing match in Las Vegas.

Reading comprehension. Do you have any?

melanimal_old
05-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Mosely was busted for roids, Pac takes EPO which is needed before the fight.

sparkblade
05-23-2010, 12:39 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6ifrbm.jpg

lol @ gif

greg_84
05-23-2010, 01:42 PM
So Floyd is a coward, who would have thought... He should have no right to demand what tests they undergo to someone who has never tested positive... He says that it would still be in his system if he took it before giving him an advantage.. Then why'd he take the fight with Mosley?

He's an arrogant POS and I hope he gets the beating that he deserves by someone less than Pacman.

Sense. This post makes none.

You illiterate brah?

Manny has never tested positive, therefore, Floyd should have no say in making ridiculous stipulations.

If he is worried about Manny being a superior athlete because he thinks he's taken PED before, than why did he take a fight with Mosley who has been caught and admitted to using them?

Floyd is a coward, wants to be the called the best without beating the best.

I hope he gets beat down by someone who is a lesser name than Pacman.

now, GTFO troll.

sabonis224
05-23-2010, 01:56 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/b6woxs.jpg

melanimal_old
05-23-2010, 02:13 PM
You illiterate brah?

Manny has never tested positive, therefore, Floyd should have no say in making ridiculous stipulations.

If he is worried about Manny being a superior athlete because he thinks he's taken PED before, than why did he take a fight with Mosley who has been caught and admitted to using them?

now, GTFO troll.

Pac is a coward for not taking the test

yoplay
05-23-2010, 02:27 PM

He's agreeing with the test.

and to all you guys thinking Manny is on PEDs, tell me what PEDs stay in your system for less than 48 hours (2 days before a fight) and gone immediately after (blood test after a fight). Source it as well. He's agreeing with tests 2 days before the fight and before he takes his gloves off after the fight.

edit:

oh yeah, and inb4pacmanfightsmoselyandKOshimin3rdround.

only1mayweather
05-23-2010, 02:58 PM
You illiterate brah?

now, GTFO troll.

He took the fight with Mosley because they agreed to use Olympic style drug testing.......his past is irrelevant because he's being tested. Pacquiao does not want these tests.

Logic : None

greg_84
05-23-2010, 02:59 PM

Mayweather fans are as ignorant as Mayweather.

Because he doesn't want to give blood the day of the fight?

He gives blood 2 days before, and immedietely after. Tell me, what possible drug could he take in that time?

only1mayweather
05-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Mayweather fans are as ignorant as Mayweather.

Because he doesn't want to give blood the day of the fight?

He gives blood 2 days before, and immedietely after. Tell me, what possible drug could he take in that time?

lol @ your ignorance

Pacquiao REFUSED random testing. PERIOD. He then refused a blood test 14 days before the fight. This is what killed the fight. Pacquiao never agreed to testing two days before the fight, quit lying coward.

greg_84
05-23-2010, 03:22 PM
lol @ your ignorance

Pacquiao REFUSED random testing. PERIOD. He then refused a blood test 14 days before the fight. This is what killed the fight. Pacquiao never agreed to testing two days before the fight, quit lying coward.

What do you think this article is about?

Team Punishment
05-23-2010, 03:24 PM
RIP boxing.

only1mayweather
05-23-2010, 03:32 PM
What do you think this article is about?

Mayweather gave those quotes MONTHS ago.

Pacquiao refused random blood testing even 14 days before the fight.

Mosley fight happened because he agreed to the RANDOM testing.

Greg, pls go.

Briiiiliantmate
05-23-2010, 03:34 PM
This fight will never happen because of politics. Besides Pac is going to be a government official soon and he won't have time to fight.

thacalikid911
05-23-2010, 04:22 PM
lol @ flomos.

What evidence is there that Pac is on PED's, besides the fact that an extremely credible source/crackhead Roger Mayweather says so?

These rumors started because CRACKHEAD/WOMAN beater said so, gtfo.

Why doesn't pac require that Roger Mayweather get tested for street drugs randomly? Roger not having his crack means he can't train Floyd.

CCAurora
05-23-2010, 04:29 PM
I love how sports shows report this stuff and dance around the fact that it proves flagrant illegal performance-enhancing drug use from both parties.