PDA

View Full Version : How many games would the Bulls win next year...

Al_Pal
05-20-2010, 10:25 AM
If they sign Lebron, sign and trade deng and kirk for bosh, and maybe get ray allen for a midlevel deal?

not saying its going to happen, not saying its even possible salary wise... just saying...

pg: rose
sg: allen
sf: lebron
pf: bosh
c: noah

could that team win 70 games? win a title?

NoS_oUtLaSt
05-20-2010, 10:29 AM
another 60 wins.

SpartacusJones
05-20-2010, 10:38 AM
East Conference semi-finals exit

Tiaios
05-20-2010, 10:41 AM
another 60 wins, then fail come postseason...................blame it on his team then look for a new team to buy his bull****

bustermac
05-20-2010, 10:42 AM
64 wins.

No one is touching 72 again.

Al_Pal
05-20-2010, 10:42 AM
East Conference semi-finals exit

rose/bosh/noah could make the confrence finals. add in some lebron and ray allen... thats a championship.

Al_Pal
05-20-2010, 04:39 PM
bump

Vexed757
05-20-2010, 04:45 PM
I'd say 64-66 games or so, that's a lot of hungry mouths to feed though. Too bad Bosh is going to the Lakers for Bynum this summer :D *crosses fingers*

SpartacusJones
05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Can the Bulls even afford two max contracts right now (Lebron and Bosh)? Even if they can, Rose will be wanting a max contract when his rookie deal runs out.

sohard88
05-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Theres no doubt that they would have a great REGULAR season.

Assassin X
05-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Offensively they would probably be the best team in the league it's just the defense that I'd be concerned about; which is why Lebron probably won't be winning it... again.

anonymous123
05-20-2010, 05:18 PM
second round of the playoffs until you find out joakim was nailing lebron's mom and they lose after that lol

HTML_Rulez_D00d
05-20-2010, 05:21 PM
64 wins.

No one is touching 72 again.

yeah its gonna be a long time

LastChanceToWin
05-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Lebron is going to the Knicks.

U mad?

evilsteve02
05-20-2010, 06:20 PM
62 wins and an exit in the 2nd round of the playoffs, Lebron will find out that Noah was having sex with his mom.

evilsteve02
05-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Lebron is going to the Knicks.

U mad?

I have yet to have a Knicks fan explain why he would go to a franchise that has no chance of winning a championship in the next 10 years.....

anonymous123
05-20-2010, 06:32 PM
62 wins and an exit in the 2nd round of the playoffs, Lebron will find out that Noah was having sex with his mom.

yeah i just ****ing said that

evilsteve02
05-20-2010, 06:34 PM
yeah i just ****ing said that

my fault, i went from top to my post...didn't read down...i'll "clap it up" for ya and our agreement..

anonymous123
05-20-2010, 06:35 PM
my fault, i went from top to my post...didn't read down...i'll "clap it up" for ya and our agreement..

k cool

LastChanceToWin
05-20-2010, 06:36 PM
I have yet to have a Knicks fan explain why he would go to a franchise that has no chance of winning a championship in the next 10 years.....

notsureifsrs.jpg

Look at the Cavs -- they are fuking trash, without Lebron. They wouldn't be able to win 30 games without Lebron. The Knicks are willing to pay for another huge player to play alongside Lebron. The Bulls have Rose and that's about it. We have David Lee, another big franchise player we can get, along with a great supportive cast we have the money to spend on. Lebron can also purchase MSG stocks that would have him earn more money than an NBA contract.

marcus142
05-20-2010, 06:47 PM
doesnt lebron hate chicago? especially after his riff with noah? why would he go there?

ezra76
05-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Maybe but doubt they could afford all that and still have anything off the bench. IDK what Lebron will get but it will be the highest salary in the NBA. Bosh will have offers of 22-23million at least and Allen made 22million this year.

Celtics also have room. They will either keep the same team or go after Bosh themselves. Not they would but they actually have plenty of money without Allens contract to go after Wade.

namean
05-20-2010, 07:07 PM
another 60 wins, then fail come postseason...................blame it on his team then look for a new team to buy his bull****

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/chrisj1980/calmdownbro.jpg

evilsteve02
05-20-2010, 07:20 PM
notsureifsrs.jpg

Look at the Cavs -- they are fuking trash, without Lebron. They wouldn't be able to win 30 games without Lebron. The Knicks are willing to pay for another huge player to play alongside Lebron. The Bulls have Rose and that's about it. We have David Lee, another big franchise player we can get, along with a great supportive cast we have the money to spend on. Lebron can also purchase MSG stocks that would have him earn more money than an NBA contract.

yeah...but i am ok with that...the cavs didn't win a title with James...so what is the difference between winning 30 or 82 if you don't win the whole thing? Second...you don't have david lee, he is a Free Agent...so you have to resign him, so lets say they resign lee (who is an average player on any other team) and sign LBJ, with no draft pick...do you really think that will turn you into a title contender? I mean if the Cavs and Knicks are both trash w.o. LBJ and the cavs had LBJ and didn't win one...how would the knicks win one? They wouldn't. Now lets say they sign james and bosh...but david lee leaves (which he would becuase again....no cap room)...you become a 50-55 win team and an exit in the first or second round.... I mean you can put your whole desperate NY spin on "msg stock" and all that other crap...he wants to win bro...If he just wanted money he would resign with the cavs because they can offer him more money than any other team...

The bulls have the best chance to sign him becuase they have Rose, Noah, a good bench, plus money to sign 2 superstars and the inside edge on Wade becuase Wade is from Chicago....so i think you need to educate yourself a little more about your own franchise.

I am not saying he will sign with the Cavs becuase if he wants the best chance to win and Wade goes to Chicago...i wouldn't blame him, but i wouldn't really care either becuase we didn't win one with him, so by losing a few year in a row, which would result in high draft picks, we probably contend for a title in 4 or 5 years if he leaves...

Future24
05-20-2010, 07:23 PM
yeah...but i am ok with that...the cavs didn't win a title with James...so what is the difference between winning 30 or 82 if you don't win the whole thing? Second...you don't have david lee, he is a Free Agent...so you have to resign him, so lets say they resign lee (who is an average player on any other team) and sign LBJ, with no draft pick...do you really think that will turn you into a title contender? I mean if the Cavs and Knicks are both trash w.o. LBJ and the cavs had LBJ and didn't win one...how would the knicks win one? They wouldn't. Now lets say they sign james and bosh...but david lee leaves (which he would becuase again....no cap room)...you become a 50-55 win team and an exit in the first or second round.... I mean you can put your whole desperate NY spin on "msg stock" and all that other crap...he wants to win bro...If he just wanted money he would resign with the cavs because they can offer him more money than any other team...

He would make more money in New York. Not from his basketball contract but advertisers, sponsors, MSG stock, etc.

LeBron doesn't give a fuk about winning. He just wants to be rich. If he cared about winning he'd take a pay cut and stay on the Cavs so they can sign someone.

LastChanceToWin
05-20-2010, 07:35 PM

The bulls have the best chance to sign him becuase they have Rose, Noah, a good bench, plus money to sign 2 superstars and the inside edge on Wade becuase Wade is from Chicago....so i think you need to educate yourself a little more about your own franchise.

I am not saying he will sign with the Cavs becuase if he wants the best chance to win and Wade goes to Chicago...i wouldn't blame him, but i wouldn't really care either becuase we didn't win one with him, so by losing a few year in a row, which would result in high draft picks, we probably contend for a title in 4 or 5 years if he leaves...

Knicks can sign good role players. We already have players who will be 10 times better with Lebron drawing all the double teams.

GetBigyo
05-20-2010, 07:42 PM

Bulls only have cap space to sign one max guy unless they would get rid of Hinrixh and Deng then two max deals.

Wade isn't going to Chicago. Why go to Chicago when you can stay in Miami and have Bosh come and play with you? Wade stats would likely go down in Chicago with sharing the ball a lot with Rose. I nkow it's his hometown but he has already stated he loves Miami and wants to stay as long as the Heat get someone for him. He's staying in Miami.

Lebron is either staying in Cleveland or going to NY.

TexasHeat
05-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Maybe but doubt they could afford all that and still have anything off the bench. IDK what Lebron will get but it will be the highest salary in the NBA. Bosh will have offers of 22-23million at least and Allen made 22million this year.

Celtics also have room. They will either keep the same team or go after Bosh themselves. Not they would but they actually have plenty of money without Allens contract to go after Wade.

Why do you think the Celtics have money? They are way over the cap even when they lose Allen. They have no money to acquire a max salary player, only through sign and trade.

ezra76
05-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Why do you think the Celtics have money? They are way over the cap even when they lose Allen. They have no money to acquire a max salary player, only through sign and trade.

Uhhh because they have 66million in contracts ending in the next 2yrs..

TexasHeat
05-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Uhhh because they have 66million in contracts ending in the next 2yrs..

Their cap number is 63 million next year with only 6 players under contract

They have no money for any free agents this year, including Bosh. Sorry.

Al_Pal
05-20-2010, 08:38 PM
doesnt lebron hate chicago? especially after his riff with noah? why would he go there?

2aJNdKUZIyk

and him and noah had one little beef and lebron respected him for it. rumor is they had lunch yesterday when lebron was looking at chicago real estate. srs.

ray allen signed that contract when he was still in his 20s. he isnt getting more then 5 mil this offseason.

ezra76
05-20-2010, 08:41 PM
[youtube]2aJNdKUZIyk[youtube]

and him and noah had one little beef and lebron respected him for it. rumor is they had lunch yesterday when lebron was looking at chicago real estate. srs.

ray allen signed that contract when he was still in his 20s. he isnt getting more then 5 mil this offseason.

Celtics will sign him for 2-3yrs. at that price.

Al_Pal
05-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Celtics will sign him for 2-3yrs. at that price.

its possible...

this whole thread was just hypothetical... thought i made that clear in the OP. guess not though...

Luno7
05-21-2010, 07:38 AM
71-11 and a championship. Not only would that team be explosive offensively, it would also equal the defensive prowess of the Celtics.

Spiked_Drink
05-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Rose, Lebron, Bosh. Those 3 are enough to make a solid contender. All three perform great on both ends of the court. If Rose could learn to knock down that 3 and spread the defense that team would be hard to beat.

60+ wins