PDA

View Full Version : Once Dwight Howard gets the ball...

poppa_boner
05-18-2010, 08:17 PM
You will never see it again. He get's it, he will shoot it no matter what despite being double teamed and having open shooters at the 3 point line

He's having a great game but I think the Magic would be winning by at least 10 if he just dished it out.

Lasers1
05-18-2010, 08:45 PM
notsureifsrs.

He passes out a ton, if anything he should be shooting more

RichieLitt
05-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Why the fuk should he pass if he's averaging like 75% fg percentage? He can beat Big Baby every time and Perkins most of the time.

poppa_boner
05-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Why the fuk should he pass if he's averaging like 75% fg percentage? He can beat Big Baby every time and Perkins most of the time.

You watching the series? He can't do anything against Perkins, he got Dwight on lock and forcing him to shoot hook shots that are really inconsistent for Dwight.

RichieLitt
05-18-2010, 08:54 PM
You watching the series? He can't do anything against Perkins, he got Dwight on lock and forcing him to shoot hook shots that are really inconsistent for Dwight.

Ok so game 1, he had a bad game. Tonight he dropped 30 and Perkins fouled out....

NewYorkMets
05-18-2010, 09:15 PM
You will never see it again. He get's it, he will shoot it no matter what despite being double teamed and having open shooters at the 3 point line

He's having a great game but I think the Magic would be winning by at least 10 if he just dished it out.

lol ! look who's tutoring him. patrick ewing was notorious for being like that, they use to dump the ball down to him and they would not see it again. they use to say ' passing it patrick was like throwing the ball to a black hole'. but i have seen dwight passing it out of double teams.

Tes45
05-18-2010, 09:22 PM
Wtf is OP talking about?

The Celts have doubled down like 5 times in 2 games now. They're staying home on the three point line and forcing Howard to shoot in the post.

He's hasn't shot against the double down yet in the series and has effectively passed out of it for an open 3 that got hit two times to J Will I can remember off the top of my head, there's probably been another one or two to someone else I'm forgetting. And again, that's on a whole 5 or so oppurtunities to even pass out of the double.

InsanePain11
05-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Howard has a low basketball IQ and a terrible feel for the game. He's a beast but he'd be so much better if he played smarter and took the game more seriously. WTF is he doing joking around all the time in crunch time? All the Celtic players had their intensity up, the same can't be said for the Magic.