PDA

View Full Version : Mass/weight gaining

JakeJonesRR
05-18-2010, 06:55 PM
So i've been attempting to bulk now for four - five months now, I started out at the beginning weighing around 122, now i'm currently at 137 around. (though probably around half of that gain is from water-weight from starting up of creatine) My goal is to get to be around 150 ish. Whats the most efficient and effective way to reach this goal? Should i up my calories even more? (currently trying to take in around 3000-3500)

PBateman2
05-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Youre 13 years old. Why do you need creatine?

Dont be so confined to diet either. Just EAT. Alot. Train. And sleep.

determined4000
05-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Youre 13 years old. Why do you need creatine?

Dont be so confined to diet either. Just EAT. Alot. Train. Eat a lot more. And sleep. and eat more.
fixed

Fitness_By_Alex
05-19-2010, 08:00 AM
So i've been attempting to bulk now for four - five months now, I started out at the beginning weighing around 122, now i'm currently at 137 around. (though probably around half of that gain is from water-weight from starting up of creatine) My goal is to get to be around 150 ish. Whats the most efficient and effective way to reach this goal? Should i up my calories even more? (currently trying to take in around 3000-3500)

at your age the only things you should do to achieve your goals as efficiently as possible are:

proper nutrition
do not over-train
plenty of water
plenty of sleep

if you'd like help with your nutrition, provide your:

height
body-type (naturally lean/hard to gain weight? easy to gain weight?)
body-fat (can you see all of your abdominal muscles?)

-ALex

JakeJonesRR
05-19-2010, 01:37 PM
at your age the only things you should do to achieve your goals as efficiently as possible are:

proper nutrition
do not over-train
plenty of water
plenty of sleep

if you'd like help with your nutrition, provide your:

height
body-type (naturally lean/hard to gain weight? easy to gain weight?)
body-fat (can you see all of your abdominal muscles?)

-ALex

Im around 5'7, 5'8. I'm turning 14 in less than a month. I'm 137 lbs. My body-type is harder to gain weight rather then easily gaining weight, and I currently don't know my body-fat % though you can see my abs, just not as defined. I'm guessing i'm around 12-15%