PDA

View Full Version : One lucky team tomorrow will have the chance to have greatness on their team

GetBigyo
05-17-2010, 08:16 PM
NBA Draft Lottery

The quest for John Wall

bnpsucks
05-17-2010, 08:20 PM
i don't see it with wall. calipari has two consecutive rookie of the years but wall has an aura around him

GetBigyo
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
i don't see it with wall. calipari has two consecutive rookie of the years but wall has an aura around him
Stop.

bbacn123
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Stop.

You are saying anything now

Otaman
05-17-2010, 08:29 PM
NBA Draft Lottery

The quest for John Wall

The fcuk is your fascination with John Wall? Seriously your every single thread is about him. Shouldn't you be chasing girls at 17? Instead you're spending all of your time drooling over some guy. This is sad, get ur fat pathetic virgin ass to the gym buddy. Don't take it personally I'm just trying to help you - gtfo of bb.com you don't belong here
kthxbye

GetBigyo
05-17-2010, 08:31 PM
The fcuk is your fascination with John Wall? Seriously your every single thread is about him. Shouldn't you be chasing girls at 17? Instead you're spending all of your time drooling over some guy. This is sad, get ur fat pathetic virgin ass to the gym buddy. Don't take it personally I'm just trying to help you - gtfo of bb.com you don't belong here
kthxbye
rofl

EGGSnOATHSbrah
05-17-2010, 08:35 PM
john wall is a phaggot

GetBigyo
05-17-2010, 08:39 PM
john wall is a phaggot
http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20100413/140648.jpg

ezra76
05-17-2010, 08:39 PM
inb4 Turner goes #1

Da_tulipe
05-17-2010, 08:49 PM
John Wall sucks. wtf? did he win player of the year?? what da f are his stats? he must have broken many records with his what? his 12 points 8 assists 0 blocks 1 steal 4 rebounds or so per game???

this guy is the most oversensationalized ****t since Stephon Marbury who probably had better numbers than Wall in high school and in college. why da f***k you tripping on that deep sh*t Wall who cant shoot for sh*t, who cant be clutch for sh*t and who obviously lead a Kentucky team to the final four, a kentuky team thats the only team in the ncaa whose starting 5 are all entering the nba.

get real, Wall was overhyped.. some clowns (probably himself, i wouldnt be surprised) posted some compilation vids of him from high school on youtube, they put the only 10 amazing plays he ever did in 100 games of high school ball versus high school players his size, put them on youtube that started this sensationalization of this deep sh*t.

SICKK
05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Dude hasn't even played 1 NBA game yet. Strong undeserved hype.

gotrice33
05-17-2010, 09:15 PM
John Wall sucks. wtf? did he win player of the year?? what da f are his stats? he must have broken many records with his what? his 12 points 8 assists 0 blocks 1 steal 4 rebounds or so per game???

this guy is the most oversensationalized ****t since Stephon Marbury who probably had better numbers than Wall in high school and in college. why da f***k you tripping on that deep sh*t Wall who cant shoot for sh*t, who cant be clutch for sh*t and who obviously lead a Kentucky team to the final four, a kentuky team thats the only team in the ncaa whose starting 5 are all entering the nba.

get real, Wall was overhyped.. some clowns (probably himself, i wouldnt be surprised) posted some compilation vids of him from high school on youtube, they put the only 10 amazing plays he ever did in 100 games of high school ball versus high school players his size, put them on youtube that started this sensationalization of this deep sh*t.
f1MgY4Ye2jk

u sound kinda mad... brb clutching in my first college game

waias15
05-17-2010, 09:16 PM
i can see him being another OJ mayo, but thats about it..nothing incredibly special..

i feel like when players have a connection with the streets it becomes more about liking them to seem cool than anything else

EGGSnOATHSbrah
05-17-2010, 09:19 PM
f1MgY4Ye2jk

u sound kinda mad... brb clutching in my first college game

game would have been out of reach had he hit that free throw. plus, it was miami of ohio. they aren't even good by MAC standards.