PDA

View Full Version : Bad sleep because of testopro?

ken361
05-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Had no problems till week 4 all of sudden waking up at 5 am and laying there for like almost 3 hrs till i fall back to sleep! only thing i added was milk thistle. Going to stop the pm dose and see what happens. I was never a great sleeper but this is pretty bad now.

Amino89
05-08-2010, 01:12 PM
I have never heard of that type of reaction, let us know how cutting the PM dose or starting it earlier in the day goes for you. Considering you have been on it for 4 weeks and didn't experience the sleeplessness until now it is likely the culprit is something else maybe added stress?

srenfrew
05-08-2010, 01:22 PM
I am on week 4 also, haven't had any sleep issues. I take my p.m. dose around 7.

agarci7
05-08-2010, 01:28 PM
have heard people that have nightmares due to testopro and other natural t boosters...are you taking them with other stims?

mattd16y8
05-08-2010, 01:35 PM
have heard people that have nightmares due to testopro and other natural t boosters...are you taking them with other stims?

Seems strange, but everyones different, you might have to just move your last dose to earlier.

chov86
05-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Im about to start week 3 i have been having better sleep with testopro and stoked. i take my pm does at like 6 or 7 and usually go to bed by 11 if not earlier

Had no problems till week 4 all of sudden waking up at 5 am and laying there for like almost 3 hrs till i fall back to sleep! only thing i added was milk thistle. Going to stop the pm dose and see what happens. I was never a great sleeper but this is pretty bad now.

tso.bulk
05-08-2010, 01:52 PM
anecdotal but i started taking testopro and one night i apparently decided to get up and drag my bed away from the wall then go back to sleep....

must have been a nightmare. oddly enough i remembered doing it when i woke up but i couldn't recall the reasoning haha

meesho
05-08-2010, 03:08 PM
do test boosters have stims?

meesho
05-08-2010, 04:40 PM
bump

CAV40
05-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Im running a TestoPro Log right now and when I took it later at night 10:30-11 I had difficulty staying asleep throughout the night. I have been taking it at 6 or 7 and sleep hasn't been a problem. Although I have been having some strange dreams. Maybe try to make sure you take it earlier

UNCnate
05-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Taking into account all the feedback I have seen from T-Pro, as a whole it seems to improve sleep.

If you seem to have a problem with it, take the PM dose earlier in the day.

juliasdad
05-09-2010, 10:14 AM
im on week 2 and my sleep is fine, i will say im having some crazy dreams!

ken361
05-10-2010, 01:44 PM
just taking 3 pills in morning, doing fine now!

GetPumped05
01-05-2011, 11:22 AM
I currently take 2 pills of testopro and 2 pils of stoked approximately 10am and 10pm. Since day one I have had sleep issues. The mind is constantly working all night long with strange dreams. Also, every night I have woken up from 1am - 3am, wide awake. I am only on day 4 and have experienced this every night. I think I am going to do exactly what cav40 said he did, and try to take it around 7pm. Now in order to state all of the facts, I have also been taking jack3d which I have also experienced sleep problems with in the past. However I have cut the dosage of jack3d and also am taking it earlier in the day so this is not the problem. The sleep problem actually feels different when experiencing it on jack3d and the natural test boosters. Also to note, I fall a sleep relatively easily when not supplementing and usually do not wake up during the night.

ken361
01-05-2011, 11:28 AM
try leaving the stoked out at night

GetPumped05
01-05-2011, 11:31 AM
try leaving the stoked out at night

Very hesitant to cut back the dosage of anything since I am only running it for one month as opposed to two. I am going to try and take the dosage a few hrs earlier and see what that does. If no difference, I will give that a try.

ken361
01-05-2011, 11:37 AM
i haven't been using testpro in a long time now, I know what you mean on the sleep I never really sleep through the night anymore.

GetPumped05
01-05-2011, 11:41 AM
i haven't been using testpro in a long time now, I know what you mean on the sleep I never really sleep through the night anymore.

Hopefully taking it earlier will get rid of this issue. Did you see strength or size gains when you took it?

ken361
01-05-2011, 11:47 AM
weight was starting to go up and the bench was getting stronger, then the sleep wasnt going well then i had to cut back then. I just stopped buying it.

theculture
01-05-2011, 11:56 AM
I usually take my testopro/stoked dose at around 8pm but last night I forgot and took it right before bed around midnight.

I woke up at 5 am tossing and turning, drank some milk, went back to bed.

I think it may hinder sleep a little bit. And glycobol is brutal when it comes to using the restroom. Wish I got more slin sane instead

GetPumped05
01-05-2011, 12:12 PM
I usually take my testopro/stoked dose at around 8pm but last night I forgot and took it right before bed around midnight.

I woke up at 5 am tossing and turning, drank some milk, went back to bed.

I think it may hinder sleep a little bit. And glycobol is brutal when it comes to using the restroom. Wish I got more slin sane instead

Alright so there is definitely a trend with a lack of sleep if you take it late. Considering what ken361 was saying it sounds like it is the stoked. Is the Glycobol what comes with the stack? If it is I decided not to take that, just going with the testopro and stoked.

michaelopinion
01-05-2011, 12:33 PM
weird, never had problems with sleep. gave me more vivid dreams to be honest, only suggestion i have is to maybe take it around 3-5

GetPumped05
01-05-2011, 02:27 PM
weird, never had problems with sleep. gave me more vivid dreams to be honest, only suggestion i have is to maybe take it around 3-5

You were also taking HGHPro weren't you Michael? I looked through your log and couldn't help but to notice the strength in your bench press. That is my current goal is to bench 315. I saw on one day you got a PR of 315x3. NICE!.

michaelopinion
01-05-2011, 02:48 PM
You were also taking HGHPro weren't you Michael? I looked through your log and couldn't help but to notice the strength in your bench press. That is my current goal is to bench 315. I saw on one day you got a PR of 315x3. NICE!.

this was also before! but yeah, hitting that 315 pretty well now! took a while! i gotta say, DB shoulder press and other shoulder presses really helped me getting there

softballmasher
01-05-2011, 03:46 PM
I took mine right before bed and after 4 weeks never had an issue.

zackmorris
01-05-2011, 04:09 PM
I took mine right before bed and after 4 weeks never had an issue.

Same. I get good sleep on the swole stack.

GetPumped05
01-05-2011, 04:19 PM
this was also before! but yeah, hitting that 315 pretty well now! took a while! i gotta say, DB shoulder press and other shoulder presses really helped me getting there

I follow mainly a Westide style workout. I have max effort days as well as repetition days which include shoulder and of course a lot of tri work to get my bench up. Do you think your shoulders were holding your bench back or your tris? Also, have you been training with high reps or lower reps for those presses?

michaelopinion
01-05-2011, 05:03 PM
I follow mainly a Westide style workout. I have max effort days as well as repetition days which include shoulder and of course a lot of tri work to get my bench up. Do you think your shoulders were holding your bench back or your tris? Also, have you been training with high reps or lower reps for those presses?

i'd have to say my shoulders. i barely trained shoulders back in the day, and i totally regretted it. some PT told me working shoulders could put 10lbs on your bench, so i did and it worked. i usually train from 8-10 reps from the 225-275 range

GetPumped05
01-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Took the testopro and stoked at approx. 6pm as opposed to 10pm and sleep seemed to be good last night. I also must note that I felt like my cold had really diminished last night as well. Just want to make sure that I put out there any other factors that could have inhibited my sleep however I am pretty confident it was the stack.