PDA

View Full Version : dear sports section,

Tex24
05-03-2010, 09:26 PM

No one gives a flying FU CK how much you hate "Kome Cryant" or "LeBrick", or who you think the GOAT is out of the two. Seriously, cut the ****, because it's fu cking stupid. I am sure the sports section will do just fine without 400 threads a day made by haters masturbating to the faults of the player they are so freakishly obsessed with.

Yes mad, you phaggots are annoying as ****

jump_man23
05-03-2010, 09:27 PM
agree

GoingPlaces
05-03-2010, 09:28 PM
agree

irony called

gswarrior510
05-03-2010, 09:28 PM
agree

so stop making threads about them you ***got

EGGSnOATHSbrah
05-03-2010, 09:29 PM
it does need to stop. i think mods gotta get involved

LAballin24
05-03-2010, 09:30 PM
kobevslebroncartoon.jpg

jump_man23
05-03-2010, 09:31 PM
so stop making threads about them you ***got

I've stopped. Whens the last time I made a Lebron or Kobe thread?

Tex24
05-03-2010, 09:31 PM
it does need to stop. i think mods gotta get involved

It's not even funny anymore (not like it ever really was). It's just wasting bandwith and killing the braincells of everyone who happens to accidentally read about it.

I'm tired of threads like "LOL LEBRICK..."...."sucks!!! lol **** you lefail! cavs will never win with lephaggot around!!!"

or

"OMG KOME CRYANT THE RAPIST IS AWFUL LOLOLOL *fapfapfap*"

HeidiDawg
05-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Agree brah

EGGSnOATHSbrah
05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
It's not even funny anymore (not like it ever really was). It's just wasting bandwith and killing the braincells of everyone who happens to accidentally read about it.

I'm tired of threads like "LOL LEBRICK..."...."sucks!!! lol **** you lefail! cavs will never win with lephaggot around!!!"

or

mentioning Zyzz was instant red/thread close in the misc. we could go for something like that. anything without constructive conversation.

GoingPlaces
05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/slayve/csv9l.png

Scorpion613
05-03-2010, 09:43 PM
This section f*cking sucks because half the retards in this section would rather argue over who is better as apposed to realizing that we are all lucky to witness 2 of the greatest athletes to ever play the game. 99% of the time I just exit out of the sports section when I see a page full of lebron/kobe threads. Sometimes I browse through the threads and see how ridiculous the people on here are to rage over it for hours.

gswarrior510
05-03-2010, 09:44 PM

or

indeed

I've stopped. Whens the last time I made a Lebron or Kobe thread?

yesterday

jump_man23
05-03-2010, 09:49 PM
yesterday

Yes exactly, i'm following in canucks footsteps.

I was trolling just for fun and to get Lakers fans rilled up. Now that its the second round I'm ojust watching the Suns try to win the west.

209vaughn
05-03-2010, 09:52 PM
lol i agree OP. Too many troll/flaming threads in the sports section.

Horns3
05-03-2010, 09:56 PM
agree

Pretty Boy Floyd
05-03-2010, 09:56 PM

or

x2. I came here to post regarding the playoffs, looked around, saw a buncha Lebron threads after he had a bad game and then logged out

its like both camps cant wait for the opposite to have a bad game or something....

wynner64
05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
6 threads on the front page right now relating to Lebron vs. Kobe. Maybe the debate should have its' own section in the misc so we can get back to talking about relevant things in the sports section.

Tex24
05-12-2010, 06:47 AM
you phaggots really need to STFU theres like 30 threads about lebron on the first page

Messiahtype
05-12-2010, 06:49 AM
It really does ruin this section. If it wasn't for this garbage, I wouldn't even know that people over the age of 12 even watch that NBA garbage.

Max~Power
05-12-2010, 07:01 AM
Every nickname that is made up for these two are stupid. Lebrick, Lecrab

Leyou're a ****ing moron for typing it during your "debate"

papi93
05-12-2010, 07:11 AM
you phaggots really need to STFU theres like 30 threads about lebron on the first page

Negs should be given to the thread starters as a deterrent.

It makes me dread the basketball season every year.

mm55
05-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Can't wait til NBA season is over....oh wait....this off season.....

*sigh*

Tex24
05-12-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm just going to start negging people making hate threads

"LOL at lefail tonight!!"
"kome the rapist won't win a ring this year!!"
"lebrick shoudn't even be in the nba"

just stfu

robogain
05-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm just going to start negging people making hate threads

"LOL at lefail tonight!!"
"kome the rapist won't win a ring this year!!"
"lebrick shoudn't even be in the nba"

just stfu

i made a thread very similar to yours last night. lebron haters overdo it

i can guarantee if any of them saw lebron in RL they would bow down

buckeyenutz
05-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Singed.

Big7Ben86
05-12-2010, 01:24 PM
i got flamed when i made almost the same thread

Mj23foreva
05-12-2010, 01:33 PM
It really does ruin this section. If it wasn't for this garbage, I wouldn't even know that people over the age of 12 even watch that NBA garbage.

wtf do you watch? baseball? lol

CarpeD1em500
05-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Its a sports forum, people can make whatever threads they want. Not sure what the big deal is.

I think we should have sport specific sub-forums, but other than that its fine. People are passionate about this stuff, let em make threads.

No need for censorship imo.

MontelWilliams
05-12-2010, 01:53 PM
yesterday

you made a thread yesterday, too, you phaggot

Tex24
05-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Its a sports forum, people can make whatever threads they want. Not sure what the big deal is.

I think we should have sport specific sub-forums, but other than that its fine. People are passionate about this stuff, let em make threads.

The point is, this section is literally ruined by tons and tons of bull****, unnecessary "OMG KOME/LECRAB SUCK!!! LULZ" threads that piss everyone off. They just lead to flaming and bull****

CarpeD1em500
05-12-2010, 02:08 PM
The point is, this section is literally ruined by tons and tons of bull****, unnecessary "OMG KOME/LECRAB SUCK!!! LULZ" threads that piss everyone off. They just lead to flaming and bull****

Maybe they do piss people off, but they also lead to conversations, which is the point of a forum...

If there were 50 threads started with no replies, I would agree with you, but obviously people find them either humorous or anger-inducing or SOMETHING emotional, which leads to debates and comments and whatever.

If mods wanna make a sub forum for it then great, but there is no reason for them to be flat out "banned" from the forum. They are two of the best players in the world right now, and we're in the middle of the nba playoffs, of course there are gonna be threads.

its funny as hell to watch / read what people come up with anyways. always topping the last guy...

Dmoney30
05-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Maybe they do piss people off, but they also lead to conversations, which is the point of a forum...

If there were 50 threads started with no replies, I would agree with you, but obviously people find them either humorous or anger-inducing or SOMETHING emotional, which leads to debates and comments and whatever.

If mods wanna make a sub forum for it then great, but there is no reason for them to be flat out "banned" from the forum. They are two of the best players in the world right now, and we're in the middle of the nba playoffs, of course there are gonna be threads.

its funny as hell to watch / read what people come up with anyways. always topping the last guy...

you sir are correct, surely when nba finals are done it will quiet down. I know I won't be posting about baseball for sure.

Tex24
05-12-2010, 02:21 PM
you sir are correct, surely when nba finals are done it will quiet down. I know I won't be posting about baseball for sure.
We can only hope

namean
05-12-2010, 02:26 PM

No one gives a flying FU CK how much you hate "Kome Cryant" or "LeBrick", or who you think the GOAT is out of the two. Seriously, cut the ****, because it's fu cking stupid. I am sure the sports section will do just fine without 400 threads a day made by haters masturbating to the faults of the player they are so freakishly obsessed with.

Yes mad, you phaggots are annoying as ****

says the boy with the chubby legs
nobody gives a phuck about you or your posts! GTFO phaggot!

Tex24
05-12-2010, 03:09 PM
says the boy with the chubby legs
nobody gives a phuck about you or your posts! GTFO phaggot!

Says the guy with lacking rear delts

http://i48.tinypic.com/161nnmt.jpg

buckeyenutz
05-12-2010, 03:29 PM
****ing 12 LeBron threads on the front page.

BrettT07
05-12-2010, 03:57 PM
It's annoying as hell having to sift through all that **** to find a decent thread. Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't all the same damn thing. Well, 2 things.

But, they are. So stop it phaggots.

buckeyenutz
05-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Make a ****ing Kobe/LeBron subforum

namean
05-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Says the guy with lacking rear delts

says the guy with no upper body whatsoever!! hahahaha
and you can see my rear delts from a front view pic? interesting

mk.ultra
05-12-2010, 07:47 PM
says the guy with no upper body whatsoever!! hahahaha
and you can see my rear delts from a front view pic? interesting

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h309/Jangort/animated%20GIFs/MK/KanosMK1BrutalFatality.gif

there goes his upper body

Anthony_ept88
05-12-2010, 07:50 PM

this