PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson On Illegal Alien Situation...

Barry Bonds
05-03-2010, 01:53 PM
1c2jp8WyXms

Worked in the movie.

AKR
05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
1c2jp8WyXms

Worked in the movie.

You want to splash broken glasses of water at them with a baseball bat?

http://i50.tinypic.com/e5pfle.jpg

I hear he has the same solution for Jews.

JUSA
05-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Ah, what a great movie.

Alien Scout, speaking to Alien Invasion Leader, "Sir, we've found a possible planet to invade."

Invasion Leader, "Oh? Tell me more."

Alien Scout, "The planet is 3/4 covered in acid. Acid also falls from the sky at random intervals. Furthermore, the population itself comprise of walking bags of acid."

Invasion Leader, "Sounds like a winner! Let's invade, what could go wrong?"

Kumquatv1
05-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Mel Gibson is a ****ing tool that should die in a couch fire.

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 02:33 PM

I <3 Mel Gibson. The Patriot was a pretty badass movie.

ZenBowman
05-03-2010, 02:39 PM

Not surprising, it goes along with your normal anti-Semitic views....

Irezumi
05-03-2010, 02:43 PM

So because he likes Mel Gibson, he is anti-semetic? So what do you have to do to not be anti-semetic? Seriously, we already have enough fu*king cry babies here accusing everyone of being one. We don't need another...

ZenBowman
05-03-2010, 02:46 PM
So because he likes Mel Gibson, he is anti-semetic? So what do you have to do to not be anti-semetic? Seriously, we already have enough fu*king cry babies here accusing everyone of being one. We don't need another...

Nuke Israel (srs)

Refer to quoted post.

Kthxbye

JUSA
05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Not surprising, it goes along with your normal anti-Semitic views.... Little harsh, dontcha think? I don't agree with Gibson on his drunken anti-Semantic views but he's a great actor and director. I loved his latest movie.

I mean, if I didn't see movies because I didn't agree with the actors/directors, I'd be ****ed. Most everyone in Hollywood is ****ing retarded when it comes to their political views.

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 02:48 PM

Just because I want Israel destroyed doesn't mean I'm antisemitic

JUSA
05-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Just because I want Israel destroyed doesn't mean I'm antisemitic Actually, yes it does.

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Actually, yes it does.

Nope. I think the existence of Israel poses an existential threat to the Jewish people. If I was antisemitic I would therfore support Israel.

_AdaM_
05-03-2010, 02:55 PM

Mel Gibson is EPIC

Apocalypto, Braveheart & Chicken Run = worth defending :p

/thread

JUSA
05-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Nope. I think the existence of Israel poses an existential threat to the Jewish people. If I was antisemitic I would therfore support Israel. And those 8million or so people, 3/4 of whom are Jewish? Guess they don't matter much? You know what, **** it, don't bother answering. I don't even care or what to hear it.

ZenBowman
05-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Little harsh, dontcha think? I don't agree with Gibson on his drunken anti-Semantic views but he's a great actor and director. I loved his latest movie.

I mean, if I didn't see movies because I didn't agree with the actors/directors, I'd be ****ed. Most everyone in Hollywood is ****ing retarded when it comes to their political views.

I like Gibson as an actor as well, I was referring to thundaclap's constant love for everyone who would like to destroy Israel.

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 03:18 PM
I like Gibson as an actor as well, I was referring to thundaclap's constant love for everyone who would like to destroy Israel.

Whatev brah, there's a difference between someone like me who is anti-Israel and someone like naziSal who is antisemitic. I don't want dead Jews, I just want Israel destroyed.

ZenBowman
05-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Whatev brah, there's a difference between someone like me who is anti-Israel and someone like naziSal who is antisemitic. I don't want dead Jews, I just want Israel destroyed.

How would nuking a nation not result in dead Jews?

Prn
05-03-2010, 03:25 PM

can you stop being a total MORON for just one day in your life?

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 03:26 PM
How would nuking a nation not result in dead Jews?

Well, I don't think any self-respecting Jew would be in Israel in the first place. So there's a good chance some of them are just fake Jews living like welfare kings with all the money they get from the US. I guess nuking Israel could be considered a form of welfare reform.

ZenBowman
05-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Well, I don't think any self-respecting Jew would be in Israel in the first place. So there's a good chance some of them are just fake Jews living like welfare kings with all the money they get from the US. I guess nuking Israel could be considered a form of welfare reform.

Right, because self-respecting Jews would rather be living in one of the many European nations that have persecuted them for eternity.

Barry Bonds
05-03-2010, 03:29 PM
that's all.

xXDMNKXx
05-03-2010, 03:29 PM
ah, what a great movie.

Alien scout, speaking to alien invasion leader, "sir, we've found a possible planet to invade."

invasion leader, "oh? Tell me more."

alien scout, "the planet is 3/4 covered in acid. Acid also falls from the sky at random intervals. Furthermore, the population itself comprise of walking bags of acid."

invasion leader, "sounds like a winner! Let's invade, what could go wrong?"
rofl

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Right, because self-respecting Jews would rather be living in one of the many European nations that have persecuted them for eternity.

Or in the US working at Goldman Sachs.

AKR
05-04-2010, 12:54 PM
that's all.

How exactly was that satire? Do you even know what satire is? It wasn't satire - it was just dumb.

Chezdon
05-04-2010, 12:58 PM
He makes great films so I like him. Even if he hates us Brits :D

voltio8836
05-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Explain why you guys hate on Jews?

Is it because they have money and you do not or some other random reason?