PDA

View Full Version : For those Pat Buchanan disciples

Jamin2112
05-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I just discovered that he is coming out with a new book: Ethnonationalism. I can't find anything about it on Google but I heard him mention ot during the interview below. Sounds interesting!

2LF2c_BX_RI

Blindead
05-03-2010, 01:16 PM
In other news, Bantam Books has begun sales of Tilly the Monkey's eponymous debut book, consisting of pieces of feces throw against pieces of paper. According to current figures, it has not only already out-sold all of Bat Buchanan's books in a mere 12 hours, but has contributed more to humanity as well.

More at 12.

seth76054
05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Can't wait to buy it.

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Ginger

ZenBowman
05-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Looking forward to it. While I don't agree with everything (or even anything) Buchanan says, he does offer alternative views that are both insightful, and not the same old crap that everyone else is peddling.

Jamin2112
05-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Looking forward to it. While I don't agree with everything (or even anything) Buchanan says, he does offer alternative views that are both insightful, and not the same old crap that everyone else is peddling.

Most persons I know say they agree with his views--except when it comes to protectionism.

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 07:30 PM

Not a Buchanan fan, but I gotta give him props, he was very outspoken against the war in Iraq. If you get rid of some of his ridiculous bs, he's somewhat politically similar to Ron Paul.

Jamin2112
05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Not a Buchanan fan, but I gotta give him props, he was very outspoken against the war in Iraq.

He also did an excellent job at predicting the Iraq War. If you go his column archives at World Net Daily, you can see that back in 2002 he was certain Bush would get us in to that war. And when we did get in, he knew Bush was determined to stay the endless course.

The scary thing is that Buchanan also is certain that we're going to act on Iran.

thundaclap
05-03-2010, 07:45 PM
He also did an excellent job at predicting the Iraq War. If you go his column archives at World Net Daily, you can see that back in 2002 he was certain Bush would get us in to that war. And when we did get in, he knew Bush was determined to stay the endless course.

The scary thing is that Buchanan also is certain that we're going to act on Iran.

Omg don't even get me started on wnd, that's a thread for another day. But regarding Iran, I'm not so sure. If Cheney had his way, Iran would have been bombed, that's a fact. I imagine McCain would've too if he was president. But I have a hard time imagining a scenario under which that occurs with Obama.

cavymeister
05-03-2010, 09:20 PM

This.

And he's a SUPER nice guy with a rather shiney collection of guns that have never been fired.

Jamin2112
05-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Omg don't even get me started on wnd

It's called World Nut Daily. Pat "Buchenwald" Buchanan is the only 1/2 sane person on there.