PDA

View Full Version : keto diet? help plz

Nu-Breed
02-04-2002, 12:29 PM
Sup all...I was wondering if anyone knows a good book or site that has some good information on the keto diet. I've heard it mentioned in the forums before but i dont know much about it. Is it the ketogenic diet and is it the same one they use for kids who have seizures, and is it safe? I'm starting to get confused.. one minute im thinkin low carb and high fat/pro it good then i read somthing else and think its insanity. What you think? now im on a 40/40/20 and thinking of trying the keto or going with a little bit higher protien/fat intake. Also can you get good gains if your on the keto diet? I've always lifted but i'm wanting to take it to another level and i'm getting it on the brain!! Any help or input would be cool. ty

Anabolik
02-04-2002, 02:44 PM
Im not an expert on keto. Everything i know i learned from a member name fitnessman.. Go to the search function and search for keto and then search under member name for fitnessman. Read everything he has written. If you askus for advice, the majority here will just try to spit out what we learned from him. Hope this helps a little.

Peace

fitnessman
02-05-2002, 04:14 PM
Thank you Anabolik! Its is amazing how many ask questions and never even bother to say that they learned anything from me, let alone thanks.

When I spend time on this site, it is recreation for me.....When I respond to e-mails and PM's, I do so to help......I get and want nothing. I mean that like now, I am home watching the simpsons with my kids...I generally get paid for advice. This is fun for me. I donate whatever time I have to help others.

Do the search Nu-breed and a little research. Formulate specific questions and I will answer.