PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Wilson: "Denver panicked on Tebow"

andrew28
04-23-2010, 08:50 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Ralph-Wilson-on-Tim-Tebow-Denver-panicked.html

The Denver Broncos gave up a lot to acquire former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow, the much debated University of Florida quarterback.

They traded their second-round, third-round and fourth-round picks to the Baltimore Ravens to obtain the 25th overall pick to land Tebow.

In the opinion of Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson, it was a mistake.

"Denver panicked,' Wilson said. "He's a good player but we had no interest in taking Tebow. We were not moving up to take Tebow."

Bills general manager Buddy Nix and Wilson both denied that the Bills were interested in moving up to try to get Tebow.

Wilson is thrilled with the acquisition of speedy Clemson running back C.J. Spiller.

I agree with Jon Gruden, I think he was the best player in the draft, Wilson said. Weve been dull for 10 years no excitement. Weve got to create some excitement.

obviously people have every right to assume the bills are just denying it but the fact that they didnt take claussen or mccoy pretty much confirms this. my god wtf was josh mcdaniels thinking? could've taken soooo many better players.

FARVIN
04-23-2010, 08:58 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Ralph-Wilson-on-Tim-Tebow-Denver-panicked.html

The Denver Broncos gave up a lot to acquire former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow, the much debated University of Florida quarterback.

They traded their second-round, third-round and fourth-round picks to the Baltimore Ravens to obtain the 25th overall pick to land Tebow.

In the opinion of Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson, it was a mistake.

"Denver panicked,' Wilson said. "He's a good player but we had no interest in taking Tebow. We were not moving up to take Tebow."

Bills general manager Buddy Nix and Wilson both denied that the Bills were interested in moving up to try to get Tebow.

Wilson is thrilled with the acquisition of speedy Clemson running back C.J. Spiller.

“I agree with Jon Gruden, I think he was the best player in the draft,’’ Wilson said. “We’ve been dull for 10 years … no excitement. We’ve got to create some excitement.’’

obviously people have every right to assume the bills are just denying it but the fact that they didnt take claussen or mccoy pretty much confirms this. my god wtf was josh mcdaniels thinking? could've taken soooo many better players.

I don't blame him for taking Tebow, but I think it was idiotic to give up those picks.

Fruity Snacks
04-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Once Buffalo starts winning some games then they can talk about other's draft picks...until then.. stop hating.

thegenerel
04-23-2010, 10:01 PM
he is just saying that bc everyone knew the Bills were desperately trying to move up to grab Tebow

andrew28
04-23-2010, 10:16 PM
he is just saying that bc everyone knew the Bills were desperately trying to move up to grab Tebow

then why didnt they get clausen in the 2nd?

dogyo
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM

BECAUSE THEY WANTED TEBOW MOTHER FCKER!!!

Clausen has nothing to do with the bills and them wanting tebow.

negged.

thegenerel
04-23-2010, 11:05 PM

i barely dodged your intellectual checkmate.

wtf does tebow have to do with clausen?