PDA

View Full Version : Iran files formal complaint against USA to UN

VaughnTrue
04-12-2010, 04:35 PM
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/04/201041118011606548.html

I was against war with Iraq. I was against war with afganastan.

This is a different story. Iran has no business doing what they are with nuclear power, and it's time someone stopped both them and north korea.

neonhypoxia
04-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Didn't the puppet figure head of Iran, Ahmadinejad, make statements about destroying Isreal? Pot, kettle?

WarEagle92893
04-12-2010, 06:12 PM
I'd love to know what the U.N. is going to do about it, and I agree Iran and North Korea need to be dealt with. North Korea is a little more tricky to deal with than Iran because of China.

Scuba19
04-12-2010, 06:25 PM
North Korea is a little more tricky to deal with than Iran because of China.

Truman should have never stopped MacArthur.

I'm joking... sort of.

Blindead
04-12-2010, 06:51 PM
The UN is a joke. No one even cares what they say.

Truman should have never stopped MacArthur.

I'm joking... sort of.

Truman was a total moron.

Wussy
04-12-2010, 06:55 PM

This is a different story. Iran has no business doing what they are with nuclear power, and it's time someone stopped both them and north korea.

Assuming they actually do only want to be able to deal with future power concerns and export more of their oil the U.S in its lead to shut them down has done them a very unfair disservice. And hurt themselves and everyone else by pushing up oil prices.

How many Nations has Iran operated in directly in the last 10 years. The U.S toppled Iraq, Afghanistan, and bombs pakistan and still kneed deep in all three.

I agree btw with afghan, Iran and NK. I'd probably be harder on Iran in particular in NK I'd wait out the death of their leader. Not Iraq though massive waste of time and resources and public opinion of afghan went down as a result when really afghan should be done already.

Scuba19
04-12-2010, 08:11 PM

Indeed. It really serves no purpose. They make resolutions, laws, and agreements that nobody listens to, and then don't have the spine to do anything when they're broken. The US seriously needs to stop funding them and just withdraw.

...as are most of the politicians the American people elect to office.

Jamin2112
04-12-2010, 08:18 PM

You are an ignoramus. There was a justification for us going to Afghanistan: the Taliban were in cahoots with Bin Laden, who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks. As for Iraq, Saddam never attacked us, never threatened us, never wanted war with us; so there was no point of going in there. An attack on Iran would be even more pointless than an attack on Iraq. The worst case scenario is a nuclear bomb from Iran exploding in Israel, which is highly unlikely. Even if it did happen, Israel, the U.S., and the whole coalition of nations would reduce Iran to a pile of smoldering rubble. What's the point of launching a preemptive war?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
04-13-2010, 04:56 AM

Your views are evolving.

farquezy
04-13-2010, 06:38 AM
You are an ignoramus. There was a justification for us going to Afghanistan: the Taliban were in cahoots with Bin Laden, who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks.
last time i checked the FBI has never linked Osama to 9/11
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

does it say anywhere on there "wanted for 9/11"?

BoockCake
04-13-2010, 09:01 AM
the US has been saying for years now (what like 7 years?) that its time to punish iran for their nukes... lol... the US has not done sh*t yet and still b*tches... either do something or stop b*tching

ll ReNeGaDe ll
04-13-2010, 09:32 AM
the US has been saying for years now (what like 7 years?) that its time to punish iran for their nukes... lol... the US has not done sh*t yet and still b*tches... either do something or stop b*tching

The US would like too, but are scared of the p*ssy ass liberals that have influence.

...Rousseau...
04-13-2010, 11:54 AM
wait so you're saying that right after nearly 3,000 Americans were killed in a few mins and NYC had a smoldering mountain of twisted metal and bodies in it, you were against military action?

Blindead
04-13-2010, 12:06 PM
last time i checked the FBI has never linked Osama to 9/11
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

does it say anywhere on there "wanted for 9/11"?

BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

it's not like we found a little note in the plane that said "Hi, Bin Laden here, I did it, here's my picture with my bros who did the real bombing."

Dave22reborn
04-13-2010, 12:35 PM

Macarthur wanted to drop numerous nukes on China, should Truman have given the green light??

Blindead
04-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Macarthur wanted to drop numerous nukes on China, should Truman have given the green light??

Lol...the redneck in me says "hell yeah" but no. I think MacArthur should have been told to quit antagonizing China and Truman should have grown a sack and been able to control him without firing him. No one really respected Truman. FDR might have been a cripple but when he said jump you asked how high.