PDA

View Full Version : Just when you start to lose motivation

bodyhard
04-12-2010, 01:28 PM
This was posted on the other site I am a member of, but I had to share it here for those who have not seen it.

9BETWUePkGI&feature

ironwill2008
04-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Wow. That kid has cojones to spare.

Nice post, BH!

Fifty+
04-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Much respect for that young man. Sure puts things in perspective...real fast!

bodyhard
04-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Wow. That kid has cojones to spare.

Nice post, BH!

Much respect for that young man. Sure puts things in perspective...real fast!

I know that BB.com is not as hardcore as it used to be, but I know there are still some people who train hard. But like everyone else from time to time you start to lose motivation for whatever reason and sometimes you look for excuses not to go.

Then you see something like this and it reall does puts things in perspective.

AUSTINSCOBRA
04-12-2010, 03:36 PM
nice post!

bodyhard
04-12-2010, 04:35 PM
nice post!

Not too much motivation going on at bb.com anymore

hookrunner
04-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Nice bro...

pointreyes
04-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks. I have been feeling rather unmotivated this past week. Needed something like this to put things in prospective.

yakabebe
04-12-2010, 06:06 PM
I know that BB.com is not as hardcore as it used to be, but I know there are still some people who train hard. But like everyone else from time to time you start to lose motivation for whatever reason and sometimes you look for excuses not to go.

Then you see something like this and it reall does puts things in perspective.

^^^^^ x2. Repped.

We're still here!!!

thepainter5
04-12-2010, 06:28 PM
In this world of media over-saturation, we see too many stories about the worst of our society. By seeing a story like this we see that the human spirit can triumph and even uplift others. I respect men like Craig because he over comes one challenge and rises again for the next one. I have seen the quote of Jack Dempsey's about a champion getting back up even when he can't and I believe Craig is an example of that. :cool:

Old Bob
04-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Yeah... We've got a guy that walks about 10 blocks to our gym rain or shine and works out HARD several days a week. He's blind but that doesn't stop him and he's pretty dang strong.

.... I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet....

Old Bob

monkey20
04-13-2010, 04:01 AM
great video, i know im not over 35 but i checked it out anyway. Fantastic video and it brought a smile to me whilst i was watching it, especially the bit about when he had become a personal trainer. A real motivation booster and an inspiration to others around.

bodyhard
04-13-2010, 08:55 AM
^^^^^ x2. Repped.

We're still here!!!

A very few I might add. :(

Do_Somethin
04-13-2010, 09:15 AM
A very few I might add. :(

Yeah, not much going on around here lately.

Paprika
04-13-2010, 10:58 AM
My Son has 4 limb CP. He never complains, he is alway positive and yet he has so much stacked against him. Whenever I am moaning that I am tired or overworked one smile from him puts it all in perspective.

Thanks for posting this.

bodyhard
04-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah, not much going on around here lately.

That is because there is too much BS here. That is why so many people left to a reall bb site that, at the very least stays on bb topics.

Its all good to BS from time to time, sh!t I do it even on the other site, but come on when all you see is threads after threads about nothing it gets tiring after a while.

socket
04-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Craig's a fcking warrior! Very inspiring young man.
Great post BH. Hope he does great at his national competition:)