PDA

View Full Version : IF BB'ing is considered 80/20

IR45N
04-11-2010, 11:02 AM
80% diet and 20% training (or whatever numbers you believe). Most will say diet isn't perfect, or could be better.

What's makes your training less than perfect or could be better? (& not not being able to lift x amt of weight.)

_tangy
04-11-2010, 11:05 AM
What's makes your training less than perfect or could be better?

there's not knowing something critical and then there's not knowing that I don't know. The latter is what worries me the most.

Marius_Ursus
04-11-2010, 11:06 AM
80% diet and 20% training (or whatever numbers you believe). Most will say diet isn't perfect, or could be better.

What's makes your training less than perfect or could be better? (& not not being able to lift x amt of weight.)

Second-guessing myself to the point that I tried kitchen sink training for a couple of years and got nowhere.

IronCharles
04-11-2010, 11:36 AM
I would say bad form and lack of intensity are two major reasons people don't get the results they expect.

Nikonguy
04-11-2010, 11:44 AM
I would say bad form and LACK OF INTENSITY are two major reasons people don't get the results they expect.

Although I'm not really bbing ^^^THIS^^^has really slowed my strength gains.

Baldiewonkanobi
04-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah its me... the old bald pfart. Saw this trolling bye and wanted to comment. I agree that this lifestyle is an 80/20 endeavor. The 20 stands out because we believe that its a given that one trains with intensity and does so consistantly. No ifs ands or buts. So then its the diet that nurishes, repairs and aids hytrophy. (and when fat is burned exposes the hard earned muscle) There are loads of great lifters and gym enthusiats who do not look like Bodybuilders simply because of diet. For almost 13 years I was the former...trained consistantly and intensely....but I ate like a fricken train wreck. Now 16 months on contest prep...I now look like a Bodybuilder. I have the 80% under control.

Confession. I now nap twice daily in order to recover from the intensity. Bonus is that I get 2 xtra squirts of natural HGH from my pituitary.

Baldie
dwelling at RX Muscle Masters Forum

IR45N
04-11-2010, 12:02 PM
I"m thinking yourself; not other people. If your training is spot on or nearso, great! I'd say attacking too much and here and there too erratic for myself.