PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Universal Nutrition

pshalch
04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Asked Universal for some samples of Real Gains about a week ago and looked in the male and found a package filled with 4 different flavors of Real Gains. Will post a review once i try the flavors.
Once again Thanks Universal

littlefry
04-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Universal always hooks it up good! You will love the real gains, and trust me it can help you pack on the mass. Good profile, good taste, good ingredient profile, good price....what more could you ask for.

pshalch
04-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Universal always hooks it up good! You will love the real gains, and trust me it can help you pack on the mass. Good profile, good taste, good ingredient profile, good price....what more could you ask for.

hopefully man its so hard too find a good gainer these days with lots of companies just taking the easy way out

lovehasrisen
04-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Awesome! :)

littlefry
04-10-2010, 08:43 PM
hopefully man its so hard too find a good gainer these days with lots of companies just taking the easy way out

Yea, I agree. But if you look at the profile on RealGains it is very good. There isnt alot of added in crappy sugars that other supplement company's tend to use in there formula's which help to add weight, but the wrong kind...fat!