PDA

View Full Version : Black Cats

Diablomeister
04-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Woah, took two, I am not stim sensitive for the most part, and omg what a mistake lol. gonna be up for a while, took them at 7 lol. GOod stuff, must have a healthy dose of 1,3D in there.

Good Job :D

Diablomeister
04-10-2010, 06:49 PM
so, since taking lack cats, i managed to re arrange my bed room, moved a night stand from the garage up stairs as well as a dresser. mind you there is 20 steps, each way, no shoes, in the snow.

also, hung a curtain rod, took a shower, and read war and peace.

let me reality here, i accidently the whole thing.

ROSSATRON2010
04-10-2010, 06:53 PM
i just got those for free but im scared to try them wut do they do?

Diablomeister
04-10-2010, 06:54 PM

give you a lot of energy man. I would take one, I have a good stim tolerance, and two was too much for me.

PuZo
04-10-2010, 07:19 PM
I tried one, didn't do anything. Hopefully its because I have a cold now, when I do try it, I will start off with 2, hope it actually does something.

Diablomeister
04-10-2010, 07:21 PM
I tried one, didn't do anything. Hopefully its because I have a cold now, when I do try it, I will start off with 2, hope it actually does something.

you might be a non responder to geranium, and maybe really tolerant to caffeine.

PuZo
04-10-2010, 07:23 PM
you might be a non responder to geranium, and maybe really tolerant to caffeine.

I don't drink caffeine and haven't for probably the past 5 years, never drank coffee, most of my caffeine came from pop, and that wasn't even alot. is it that I'm naturally not sensitive to caffeine?

BigIsBest
04-10-2010, 09:46 PM
is it available on this site yet??

RosieCheeScott
04-11-2010, 05:18 AM
Woah, took two, I am not stim sensitive for the most part, and omg what a mistake lol. gonna be up for a while, took them at 7 lol...

Good Job :D

Cheers for your feedback - yeah, NOT recommended to dose within 6-8 hours if going to bed or wanting to sleep!

At 18, you don't need to be trying supplements - use just the basic staples...As far as BLACK CATS goes, they are just an ENERGY product, and there is nothing to be "scared" of. Read more about them: Applied Nutriceuticals - BLACK CATS (http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-blackcats.php).

Interesting.

I don't drink caffeine and haven't for probably the past 5 years, never drank coffee, most of my caffeine came from pop, and that wasn't even alot. is it that I'm naturally not sensitive to caffeine?

It's unlikely, but not impossible. Chances are, if you drank a lot of pop, then you could be more tolerant of caffeine than you think - pop has a LOT of caffeine in.

is it available on this site yet??

Should be soon!

~Team APPNUT

patouk
04-11-2010, 09:05 AM

so you do drink caffeine...just not in coffee. all adds up and you probably didnt realize how tolerant you have become to the magic ingredient.

PuZo
04-11-2010, 09:23 AM
so you do drink caffeine...just not in coffee. all adds up and you probably didnt realize how tolerant you have become to the magic ingredient.

I said, or meant to say, that I haven't had large or even small amounts of caffeine in the past 5 years, before that(since I never drank coffee) pretty much all of it came from pop(younger age). But for the past 5 years, I have been drinking just water and juice, I would probably say in the past 5 years, I have had less than 10 litres of pop.

TMac26
04-11-2010, 09:25 AM
so, since taking lack cats, i managed to re arrange my bed room, moved a night stand from the garage up stairs as well as a dresser. mind you there is 20 steps, each way, no shoes, in the snow.

also, hung a curtain rod, took a shower, and read war and peace.

let me reality here, i accidently the whole thing.

Where do you live that has snow?

namean
04-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Where do you live that has snow?

no place in ohio has snow lol
he must be in dreamland ;)

Black_Label
04-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Soda doesnt have that much caffeine unless you drink a ton of it. coffee has a lot more for example