PDA

View Full Version : Any FSU fans go to the spring game?

FLAY
04-10-2010, 06:07 PM
About what I expected. Defense gave up a couple of big plays, but at least they were in the proper position to make the play. Everything is not going to change overnight. Branden Jenkins looked pretty good as well as Roddy Smith. Nick Moody laid some pretty big hits in the secondary. Highlight had to be the Brad Johnson to Peter Warrick half time TD. That pick six by Johnson was also pretty sweet.

mtomjr14
04-10-2010, 06:44 PM
strong rep power

TheDude88
04-10-2010, 07:01 PM
About what I expected. Defense gave up a couple of big plays, but at least they were in the proper position to make the play. Everything is not going to change overnight. Branden Jenkins looked pretty good as well as Roddy Smith. Nick Moody laid some pretty big hits in the secondary. Highlight had to be the Brad Johnson to Peter Warrick half time TD. That pick six by Johnson was also pretty sweet.

you know your team is bad when the highlight of the game is a TD pass and catch by 2 guys in their 30s and out of the NFL

tmc.
04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
lol Peter Warrick

FLAY
04-10-2010, 10:25 PM
you know your team is bad when the highlight of the game is a TD pass and catch by 2 guys in their 30s and out of the NFL

It was just cool to see two Seminole legends connect like that. There were some nice hits and some really good catches during the game.

I am happy with the direction that Jimbo Fisher is taking the ball club. There has been to much disorder and lack of accountability at the program for over a decade.

Kevintensity
04-10-2010, 10:30 PM
i listened to it. seemed like bert reed tore it up.

i cant wait for next season