PDA

View Full Version : liquid egg whites and protein powder pancakes

aussieangie
04-10-2010, 04:36 AM
I am totally addicted to liquid egg whites and BSN cinnamon roll protein powder made into pancakes.
Is it ok to have some of these every day? I normally fit them in as a protein source in my diet as I eat every 3 hrs or so. I make them ahead of time. I use

1/2 cup liquid egg whites(61cals,0.6carbs,0fat, 12.8protein)
1 scoop of bsn cinnamon roll protein powder blend(130cals,3g fat,7g carbs,18g protein)
1/2 tsp of baking powder
I cook them in the pan with a little spray of olive oil pam, then I sometimes drizzle some sugarfree maple syrup. Makes about 3 pancakes.....

This ok as a snack or a meal?

I sometimes make these pancakes PWO using liquid egg whites and rolled oats but no protein powder. On my days off I omit the oats.

what do you think?

PBateman2
04-10-2010, 04:40 AM
Sounds yummaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! I think it is great and seems low cal too. As long as it fits within your daily cals/macros go fot it.

That BSN Lean Dessert protein is awesome.

aussieangie
04-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Sounds yummaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! I think it is great and seems low cal too. As long as it fits within your daily cals/macros go fot it.

Oh the cinnamon roll flavor is the best. I dont use it as a shake, only to cook pancakes with and it cooks awesome...pretty creamy. yum

EthanHun
04-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Yes, its good for a snack. Only if you make me some also.

aussieangie
04-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Yes, its good for a snack. Only if you make me some also.

haha, just finished eating them actually. Come on over I'll make them for you!
They are great with a bit of light Philadelphia cheese also.

dizzay20
04-10-2010, 05:02 AM
u mad?

Murderfox
04-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Agreed, the whole BSN Dessert line is great, although a lot of people seem to bash BSN.

adoboandryce
04-10-2010, 09:01 AM
I am totally addicted to liquid egg whites and BSN cinnamon roll protein powder made into pancakes.
Is it ok to have some of these every day? I normally fit them in as a protein source in my diet as I eat every 3 hrs or so. I make them ahead of time. I use

1/2 cup liquid egg whites(61cals,0.6carbs,0fat, 12.8protein)
1 scoop of bsn cinnamon roll protein powder blend(130cals,3g fat,7g carbs,18g protein)
1/2 tsp of baking powder
I cook them in the pan with a little spray of olive oil pam, then I sometimes drizzle some sugarfree maple syrup. Makes about 3 pancakes.....

This ok as a snack or a meal?

I sometimes make these pancakes PWO using liquid egg whites and rolled oats but no protein powder. On my days off I omit the oats.

what do you think?

sounds good. what's the liquid in that batter though? it looks like all dry ingredients (except the spray)

ilove2run
04-10-2010, 09:38 AM
sounds good. what's the liquid in that batter though? it looks like all dry ingredients (except the spray)

the egg whites.........

adoboandryce
04-10-2010, 12:26 PM
the egg whites.........

oh lol duh. i was thinking powder. sorry my bad.