PDA

View Full Version : what is a good workout routine for building muscle?

creg2856
04-08-2010, 10:22 PM
hey ppl ive been working out for 4 yrs, and ive only focused on pushups n benching for a while i was pretty huge but since then i took a year off fromlifting and went from 171 to 190 got a gut n love handles but my bench is 320 and i could deadlift 460. i do workout on other bodyparts but nothing seems to help me get a good physique. ive researched alot of things and nothing seems towork, can anyone share there routine dat actaually works and has been proven to work, plz help im desperate

txapn
04-08-2010, 11:03 PM
what works for one person doesnt work for everyone!

there are no "proven" programs, just programs (its only proven if you personally have tried it out and succeeded from it, and then its only proven to you!)

that being said look around on the site it has many many many links and programs available for muscle growth!

RobTheReaper87
05-17-2012, 10:50 AM
what works for one person doesnt work for everyone!

there are no "proven" programs, just programs (its only proven if you personally have tried it out and succeeded from it, and then its only proven to you!)

that being said look around on the site it has many many many links and programs available for muscle growth!

def need a high pretein diet and hard work...if you stay at it a while you will eventually notice a difference

LegitSalsa
05-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Rippetoes, Bill Starr's, or Wetside for Skinny Bastards, or any 5x5.

JacobWalford
05-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Focus on compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bench, rows, power cleans...

tttzzz
05-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Focus on compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bench, rows, power cleans...
this

also fix your diet