PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on stack.

KRDT
04-07-2010, 05:40 PM
I've been working out for around 8 months now with a good diet and decided to buy some supplements to help me out. I'm currently using jack3d as a pre workout supplement, Alpha t1 as a testosterone booster, one a day maximum multi vitamin, optimum nutritions 100% whey protein as replacement meals and after my workouts, and monster milk before I sleep. Is this overall a good stack or are there any changes I should make. I recently have started eating right but I want to maximize my results in a shorter period of time.

EthanHun
04-07-2010, 05:46 PM
I've been working out for around 8 months now with a good diet and decided to buy some supplements to help me out. I'm currently using jack3d as a pre workout supplement, Alpha t1 as a testosterone booster, one a day maximum multi vitamin, optimum nutritions 100% whey protein as replacement meals and after my workouts, and monster milk before I sleep. Is this overall a good stack or are there any changes I should make. I recently have started eating right but I want to maximize my results in a shorter period of time.

looks good add some fish oil. YOu may not need the tbooster save it for later.

KRDT
04-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Why do you advise that I hold off on the T booster?