PDA

View Full Version : ITT: I list EVERY team who beat someone else in the NCAA tournament

SaltyBacon
04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
And I want you to highlight which teams faced better opponents than Duke.

I wanna know who had the "harder" road.

Come at me bro

Duke:
Butler
WVU
Baylor
Purdue
Cal
Ark.-Pine Bluff

Butler:
MSU
K-State
Syracuse
Murray State
UTEP

MSU:
Tenn.
Northern Iowa
Maryland
New Mex. St.

WVU:
UK
Washington
Missouri
Morgan St.

Kansas State:
Xavier
BYU
North Texas

Kentucky:
Cornell
Wake Forest
East Tenn. St.

Baylor:
St. Mary's
ODU
Sam Houston

Tenn:
tOSU
Ohio
San Diego St.

Northern Iowa:
Kansas
UNLV

Ohio St.
Georgia Tech
UC Santa Barba

Syracuse:
Gonzaga
Vermont

Xavier:
Pittsburgh
Minnesota

Cornell:
Wisconsin
Temple

Washington
Montana
Marquette

Purdue
Texas A&M
Siena

St. Mary's:
Villanova
Richmond

Kansas:
Lehigh

Maryland:
Houston

Ohio:
Georgetown

Georgia Tech:
Ok. State

Gonzaga:
FSU

Murray St.
Vandy

Pittsburgh:
Oakland

BYU:
Florida

Wake Forest:
Texas

Wisconsin:
Wofford

Montana:
New Mexico

Missouri:
Clemson

California:
Louisville

Texas A&M:
Utah St.

Old Dominion
Notre Dame

Villanova:
Robert Morris

TylerBro30
04-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Butler easily had the harder road.. (no hate)

SaltyBacon
04-07-2010, 05:37 PM

agreed on that

anonymous123
04-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Butler, by far

CarpeD1em500
04-07-2010, 06:02 PM
For what its worth, I really think WVU should be included with an * here due to the injuries they had entering the game, and sustained during the game. They were not the WVU team that they could have been. Otherwise, sweet list? Hope you didn't compile that yourself.

SaltyBacon
04-07-2010, 06:04 PM
For what its worth, I really think WVU should be included with an * here due to the injuries they had entering the game, and sustained during the game. They were not the WVU team that they could have been. Otherwise, sweet list? Hope you didn't compile that yourself.

Serious? They were without Bryant (who they were without when they beat UK as well), and Duke was up 15 when Butler got injured.

Not really sure if serious

If you are, then CarpeD1em pls go

SUPES130
04-07-2010, 06:48 PM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO here you go agian, doin what you do best. Keep Hatin'

jawnzer
04-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Ummmmmm who cares buddy. You seem to be a little defensive over this whole topic.

TheDude88
04-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Butler had the harder road but thats as expected when you are a 5 seed as opposed to a 1 seed (yes butler fan)

CarpeD1em500
04-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Serious? They were without Bryant (who they were without when they beat UK as well), and Duke was up 15 when Butler got injured.

Not really sure if serious

If you are, then CarpeD1em pls go

UK beat themselves, lettuce be reality.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO here you go agian, doin what you do best. Keep Hatin'

You're turning into my first fan club member. Welcome to the party.

magicmatt
04-07-2010, 08:21 PM
as far as WVU injuries

-I feel we are a better team with mazzulla at point, he's such a good defender and tough as nails all around. bryant takes too many stupid shots and fumbles the ball when he drives, plus he never played point til this year and he's still learning.

-we were down by a good amount (10 i think) when butler blew out his knee, who knows what would have happened.

SaltyBacon
04-07-2010, 08:39 PM

The WVU fan below you just admitted they were playing better with Mazzula running the point than with Bryant.

Am I still required to put the asterisk there? Maybe I need to put an asterisk next to the Purdue one as well. Hell I might as well go ahead and put one next to Baylor and Butler while im at it. Butler's Howard was coming off a concussion and I heard the Bears towel boy was out for our game against them.....Cal's towel boy was healthy though. No asterisk needed there.

repos
04-07-2010, 09:08 PM
For Butler to beat Syracuse , automatically extremely hard road. then msu and xavier and k-state

CarpeD1em500
04-08-2010, 05:37 AM
The WVU fan below you just admitted they were playing better with Mazzula running the point than with Bryant.

Am I still required to put the asterisk there? Maybe I need to put an asterisk next to the Purdue one as well. Hell I might as well go ahead and put one next to Baylor and Butler while im at it. Butler's Howard was coming off a concussion and I heard the Bears towel boy was out for our game against them.....Cal's towel boy was healthy though. No asterisk needed there.

Yeah Cal was straight, you can keep that one. lol

btw, i really don't give 2 sh!ts about all this, its just better to debate basketball than baseball.

SUPES130
04-08-2010, 06:52 AM

You're turning into my first fan club member. Welcome to the party.

lol unfortunately your posts are to stupid to ignore. Keep Hatin'

SwagMorris
04-08-2010, 07:43 AM
lol unfortunately your posts are to stupid to ignore. Keep Hatin'

too

SaltyBacon
04-08-2010, 07:59 AM
too

lol I was actually gonna post this but you beat me to it.

strong irony

EMAW
04-08-2010, 08:04 AM
K-state beat baylor twice, and cuse beat West Va. How is that not a harder road?

SaltyBacon
04-08-2010, 08:27 AM
K-state beat baylor twice, and cuse beat West Va. How is that not a harder road?

I have not once said that they didnt brah

but how does having the 2nd hardest road suddenly translate into "Duke had an easy run to a championship"

SweetTouch
04-08-2010, 08:38 AM

agreed on that

Butler, by far

/thread