PDA

View Full Version : offensive tackle needs help

zkrugs67OG
03-31-2010, 01:17 PM
I play offensive tackle at a small naia college, i was wondering if any one has any offensive line drills that may help even more....
Thanks for the help

dolphinsfan270
03-31-2010, 02:39 PM
youtube...

The_Terrorist
03-31-2010, 07:26 PM
I play offensive tackle at a small naia college, i was wondering if any one has any offensive line drills that may help even more....
Thanks for the help

Well...... if you don't tell us what you're doing, we'll just spend a long ass time telling you things you already know.

im2manly
03-31-2010, 07:31 PM
yea man a little vague

mickyb55
03-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the help

I think what everone is trying to say, maybe not so politely is, give us an idea of what you are trying to improve on. There are plenty of drills you can do, ones that focus on speed, agility, strength, technique etc. Why don't you ask your coach? He will know you better than anyone on here and can guide you in the right direction.

xxtwistedxx
04-01-2010, 06:38 AM
position information and base play calling would be a helpful start. if ure a run dominant team wouldnt wanna waste all day talking pass blocking....