PDA

View Full Version : Ringworm treatment?

Wrestler15
03-29-2010, 08:39 PM
I ran out of prescribed medicine and i have war (wrestling tournament) on thursday whicch is when they'll check me for it. What's the best way to get rid of it fast? I know the bleach method but not too sure how to do it, would i just put bleach on the area and leave it there? Or should i scrap it off with something first, like sand paper than the bleach. (srs)

moose45
03-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Man I have never known of a quick way to get rid of it, I just use athletes foot cream.

jimmybimmy
03-29-2010, 09:14 PM
If you can't get more medicine dab some bleach on it, and put make up over it(no homo)

GottaBeatCrohns
03-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Scratch, cotton ball some bleach on, wash after letting it soak on for a bit. Consider makeup and lotion to heal faster. But if it is bad... sit it out.

S1XM4N
03-30-2010, 04:45 AM
I ran out of prescribed medicine and i have war (wrestling tournament) on thursday whicch is when they'll check me for it. What's the best way to get rid of it fast? I know the bleach method but not too sure how to do it, would i just put bleach on the area and leave it there? Or should i scrap it off with something first, like sand paper than the bleach. (srs)

My wifes grandfather used kerosene to get rid of them and it worked pretty quick. That being said though man get rid of if or dont wrestle no one else wants your fungs bro... :oP

goldengopher91
03-30-2010, 06:37 AM
1. try to scrape it off by using a razor blade you shave with
2. put tea tree oil over it 3 times a day
3. If all else fales you could use bleach but it would leave a scar
4. you could put some of your moms makeup on it to cover it up

ctninja9
03-30-2010, 06:54 AM
try some of the otc creams

Diablomeister
03-30-2010, 06:56 AM
if its on your foot you can pee on it in the shower, dont knock it before you try it.

willy0314
03-30-2010, 07:24 AM
1. try to scrape it off by using a razor blade you shave with

Staph infection here we come.....

Acal83
03-30-2010, 09:30 AM
whatever you do, do not scrape it off with a razor lol...

you can use the bleach method;

swap bleach on it for about 15-30 seconds and then wash it off, too long and itll burn.

Wash your body with dandruff shampoo too

mjlindne
03-30-2010, 09:32 AM
yes, sandpaper and bleach works... did it many times.
It will leave a nasty scab though. I don;t have any scars from it though. Put the bleach on a cotton ball and leave it on for a minute or so.

It's pretty obvious that it was ringworm to the refs if it's scabbed up in just a small circle so you need to cover a little bigger area than just the ringworm itself. Tell them you touched wherever it is to a muffler on a dirt-bike or a lawnmower or something and it got burnt.

try to cover it with makeup too.