PDA

View Full Version : EGGSnOATHSbrah....U MAD?

DubV
03-26-2010, 10:38 PM
We were embarrassed lsat year, this year we were stupid and blew a big lead. Not mad though, would much rather have to play State/NIU, K-State/Butler to get to the championship than Kentucky or Duke. We have a chance, you don't.

brb losing to Tennessee

EGGSnOATHSbrah
03-26-2010, 11:29 PM
brb losing to Tennessee

yes, pretty mad. ****ty way to end spring break.

DubV
03-26-2010, 11:35 PM

lulz

EGGSnOATHSbrah
03-26-2010, 11:40 PM
At least we made it to the Elite 8 brah.

who is we? I see you are a fan of the nets, mets, and jets. where does WVU come from?

DubV
03-26-2010, 11:53 PM
who is we? I see you are a fan of the nets, mets, and jets. where does WVU come from?

Strong callout. I'm a student at WVU first off. and DubV = WV

EGGSnOATHSbrah
03-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Strong callout. I'm a student at WVU first off. and DubV = WV

alright i respect that. what made you decide to go there? i have been there and I gotta say there's gotta be a ton of places better to go to. what was i missing? no hate serious

stevedarsh
03-26-2010, 11:57 PM
he might be mad, but im not mad; i lost my voice from cheering tonight

lol cuzzz EGGSnOATHSbrah made a long winded post in one of my threads about how MSU basketball wasnt good

DubV
03-26-2010, 11:59 PM
alright i respect that. what made you decide to go there? i have been there and I gotta say there's gotta be a ton of places better to go to. what was i missing? no hate serious

Well I wanted to go to a big school that wasn't too far away. I applied to WVU, got in, visited it, and loved it. There's nowhere else I'd rather be now.

I got into some other small schools but they were just lame a fukc to me.

EGGSnOATHSbrah
03-27-2010, 12:02 AM
he might be mad, but im not mad; i lost my voice from cheering tonight

lol cuzzz EGGSnOATHSbrah made a long winded post in one of my threads about how MSU basketball wasnt good

i wasn't saying anything about MSU not being good.. i was saying that i don't think they are the program of the decade.

stevedarsh
03-27-2010, 12:03 AM
i wasn't saying anything about MSU not being good.. i was saying that i don't think they are the program of the decade.

it meant basketball program of the decade, which SI gave to MSU

SI gave football program of the decade to USC

EGGSnOATHSbrah
03-27-2010, 12:14 AM
it meant basketball program of the decade, which SI gave to MSU

SI gave football program of the decade to USC

i know what the thread meant.. its obvious they have been the most consistent, but i still think UNC or Duke has it over them. UNC had a couple dark years and so did Duke.. but UNC 1 more title and both shine on and off the court. Both are more nationally recognized programs. It's debatable, and MSU definitely makes it's argument with their success, but they have had some off the field issues.

USC i guess wins it by default, but there are a number of programs with similar success and NFL talent

stevedarsh
03-27-2010, 12:21 AM
i know what the thread meant.. its obvious they have been the most consistent, but i still think UNC or Duke has it over them. UNC had a couple dark years and so did Duke.. but UNC 1 more title and both shine on and off the court. Both are more nationally recognized programs. It's debatable, and MSU definitely makes it's argument with their success, but they have had some off the field issues.

USC i guess wins it by default, but there are a number of programs with similar success and NFL talent

i think you are confusing MSU's football program with its basketball program when it comes to outside issues, Izzo and the program have a sterling reputation of class and sportsmanship.

Si recognizes (correctly) that UNC's extra title comes at the hands of one victory, which doesnt trump a decade long record of success with no low period or NIT appearances, leading the country by a wide margin in tournament victories.

TylerBro30
03-27-2010, 01:34 AM
Kobeholdinga10sign.gif

buckeyenutz
03-27-2010, 08:51 AM

Spring football just around the corner bro. brb, 100,000+ showing up at the Shoe for the Spring Game.

EGGSnOATHSbrah
03-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Spring football just around the corner bro. brb, 100,000+ showing up at the Shoe for the Spring Game.

hah yeah missing a wedding for it!

EGGSnOATHSbrah
03-27-2010, 09:32 AM
oh btw this is my first call out. i feel so special.

CarpeD1em500
03-27-2010, 09:44 AM
i think you are confusing MSU's football program with its basketball program when it comes to outside issues, Izzo and the program have a sterling reputation of class and sportsmanship.

Si recognizes (correctly) that UNC's extra title comes at the hands of one victory, which doesnt trump a decade long record of success with no low period or NIT appearances, leading the country by a wide margin in tournament victories.

lol you can't honestly tell me you wouldn't give up all those extra tournament wins for one more championship. *smh*

Team Punishment
03-27-2010, 09:51 AM
ITT: Non annoying OSU fans....

and im shocked.