PDA

View Full Version : baseball weight gain

bigdaddy9er9er
03-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Right now i Play Division 1 baseball and i am 6'0 195lbs. i am a freshman right now and i want to know how by my junior year i can be around 215 lbs to 220 lbs.
i obviously know that i have to lift my ass off and eat a ton but i was wondering if anyone had any other advise for me.

much appreciated

Jhawk Fitness
03-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Right now i Play Division 1 baseball and i am 6'0 195lbs. i am a freshman right now and i want to know how by my junior year i can be around 215 lbs to 220 lbs.
i obviously know that i have to lift my ass off and eat a ton but i was wondering if anyone had any other advise for me.

much appreciated

Seems like you answered your own question, eat and lift. If you need more detailed advice just say so and I will fwd over the information we give to the KC Royals players courtesy of Mitzi Dulan but I would assume your schools has an in-house RD or sports nutritionist for you guys to speak with.

Rockets13
03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Seems like you answered your own question, eat and lift. If you need more detailed advice just say so and I will fwd over the information we give to the KC Royals players courtesy of Mitzi Dulan but I would assume your schools has an in-house RD or sports nutritionist for you guys to speak with.

I would be interested in the information you give to the Royals. Can you give that to me?

JBrook
03-23-2010, 07:35 AM

much appreciated

Being only 19, you will probably be that heavy in 2 years without doing anything different. You are young and still growing, your body will fill out more over the next couple of years. Eat, lift, rest, youll get there. No need to try to do too much.

Jhawk Fitness
03-23-2010, 10:06 AM
I would be interested in the information you give to the Royals. Can you give that to me?

Here's the cliffs note version; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=124031611&postcount=1

TPete18
03-23-2010, 08:46 PM
I have about 90% of the mets leg workout for pitchers and catchers message me if you want. Only reason I have "90%" of it is because there are like 2 excercises I can not put in to words haha.

Jhawk Fitness
03-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Do you have the MLB or MILB teams workout? They'll be different.