PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about taking creatine

Chowardlint
03-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Been thinking about taking creatine. Im 20 years old 5'10" 160 lbs. Have a little bit of stomach fat that needs to be taken off other than that I need to tone up the rest of my body. Not looking for huge mass just really would like to tone up. Would creatine be a good idea for me? I have read where if you take it for a while get to your goal and quit taking it you will lose muscle over time. Is this true? Thats definitely not what I want. For someone who wants to tone up their body and gain a little muscle size would creatine be a good idea for me? Any suggestions!? Thanks!

P.S. If creatine is good for me. What are some good brands to take?

O.B.
03-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Been thinking about taking creatine. Im 20 years old 5'10" 160 lbs. Have a little bit of stomach fat that needs to be taken off other than that I need to tone up the rest of my body. Not looking for huge mass just really would like to tone up. Would creatine be a good idea for me? I have read where if you take it for a while get to your goal and quit taking it you will lose muscle over time. Is this true? Thats definitely not what I want. For someone who wants to tone up their body and gain a little muscle size would creatine be a good idea for me? Any suggestions!? Thanks!

Yes creatine will help you reach your goals. Just get a generic creatine monohydrate. Try finding it in bulk, that's the cheapest.

F3D
03-14-2010, 08:49 AM

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

1000 grams for 19 dollars.

domino25
03-14-2010, 10:44 AM

Watch out for your joints if you take creatine . I had joint pains when taking creatine which went away once i stopped . I didnt find any supporting research to back my claims but it is just what happened to me .

pbfanatic321
03-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Honestly everybody says creatine works, but I honestly do not think it does. The only thing I've noticed is that it starts to give me pimples, strength did not go up at all or size.

in10city
03-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Creatine doesn't work and causes arthritis :confused:

OP you can use and benefit from creatine regardless of most fitness goals.