PDA

View Full Version : Question about NO-Xplode

bolivar
03-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Hello everybody. I have question about using this product.
My problem :
I started using NO-Xplode 1 week ago. I take it 30-40 minutes before my workout only in training day. Time between last meal and drinking NO-Xplode is about 2-2.5 hours. I have last meal about 3.30-4 p.m. and take NO-Xplode about 6 p.m. Between them I don't take anything. After taking NO-Xplode I start feeling effect of cafeine for 20-30 minutes and it is all. I don't feel energy, pump for workout. After about 30 minutes of workout that effect starts decreasing.
What shall I do in this situation ?? Maybe I take it incorrectly ????

N9ne-41
03-08-2010, 11:40 PM
My problem :
I started using NO-Xplode 1 week ago. I take it 30-40 minutes before my workout only in training day. Time between last meal and drinking NO-Xplode is about 2-2.5 hours. I have last meal about 3.30-4 p.m. and take NO-Xplode about 6 p.m. Between them I don't take anything. After taking NO-Xplode I start feeling effect of cafeine for 20-30 minutes and it is all. I don't feel energy, pump for workout. After about 30 minutes of workout that effect starts decreasing.

Perhaps upping the dose?

tdmopar59
03-08-2010, 11:45 PM
also keep in mind everybody reacts differently to different supplements... maybe try something else....

jamestyk
03-08-2010, 11:48 PM
also keep in mind everybody reacts differently to different supplements... maybe try something else....

this. the product might not work for you. ive tried pretty much everything out there and the only things that work for me are white flood and ultima

nickolas388
03-08-2010, 11:55 PM
My problem :

everyone reacts differently to certain pre-workouts. the thing is, almost everyone seems to have the same story with no-xplode. works for a little (caffeine high) then wears off.

-nick

bolivar
03-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Perhaps upping the dose?

I take 3 scorps.