PDA

View Full Version : found Black China Labs Tabs

shanemotyer
03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Heya

I NO I SHOULD BIN THEM!!! but was rooting thru the cupboards today looking for the dogs other lead and found 2 BCL's bottles 1 straight drol bout 20 caps and straight 11 test 12 caps and half a bottle of norateen heavyweight 2.
should i bin the bcl's gear? i no its pretty mild stuff like, just wanna get your opinions.

Rodzilla01
03-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Heya

I NO I SHOULD BIN THEM!!! but was rooting thru the cupboards today looking for the dogs other lead and found 2 BCL's bottles 1 straight drol bout 20 caps and straight 11 test 12 caps and half a bottle of norateen heavyweight 2.
should i bin the bcl's gear?i no its pretty mild stuff like, just wanna get your opinions.

I wouldn't consider Straight Drol mild...

shanemotyer
03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't consider Straight Drol mild...

so should i dump it then???? tryin to figure out if i should or not, done a bit of a search and from what i gathered is the bcl's gear would be classed as mild, but wanna ask on here before i do ANYTHING with it, cause is 1 thing ive learned is the guys on here NO THEIR ****E!!!

cheers for the reply

Rodzilla01
03-08-2010, 01:02 PM
so should i dump it then???? tryin to figure out if i should or not, done a bit of a search and from what i gathered is the bcl's gear would be classed as mild, but wanna ask on here before i do ANYTHING with it, cause is 1 thing ive learned is the guys on here NO THEIR ****E!!!

cheers for the reply

In all honesty, you dont really have enough of either BCL products to do much and you would have to buy more to even run a cycle so keep that in mind...

shanemotyer
03-08-2010, 01:05 PM
In all honesty, you dont really have enough of either BCL products to do much and you would have to buy more to even run a cycle so keep that in mind...

well that just answered my question, is goin in the bin.

Cheers for the input bud

REPPED