PDA

View Full Version : mitotropin

MelMars
03-06-2010, 09:19 PM
has anyone taken mitotropin and stopped?
what are the results like after the 30 day period?
i'm thinking youre just going to gain all that weight back that you just lost..

PackOnSize
03-06-2010, 09:30 PM
has anyone taken mitotropin and stopped?
what are the results like after the 30 day period?
i'm thinking youre just going to gain all that weight back that you just lost..

really depends on how you maintain after mitotropin.. if your strict while on mito, you'll lose a fair amount of weight, come off it and think your invisible to food, then that will come straight back on and then some.. basically watch what you eat :P

T_Rod
03-07-2010, 04:26 AM
I had no adverse effects coming of the mito/cyto cycle and no weight gain.

Diet and exercise routines remained stable though.

MelMars
03-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Can I take mitotropin for the 30 day period and alternate between that for 30 days and lipo 6 for 30 days?

haiz69
03-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Can I take mitotropin for the 30 day period and alternate between that for 30 days and lipo 6 for 30 days?

I wouldn't. Alternating it with something like LX, which is non-stim is better IMO, in order to give yourself a break from stims. Or, I'd just take it simple for the month after Mitotropin.

As for the original question, once you stop you will keep all of your gains/losses as long as your diet doesn't change dramatically once you stop.

shadar
03-07-2010, 09:16 AM

Both are stim based products, gotta cycle off the stim based burners.

Remember, none of they fat loss products are gonna work wonders. The will help a little bit if you have a good diet and good exercise routine. Improving your cardio/resistance training routine will likely yield better results than getting a fat burner. But a fat burner on top of a great routine and diet will be icing on the cake.