PDA

View Full Version : In Between Matches during Wrestling Tourny..

JoeBroDude
02-25-2010, 06:24 PM
My little brother is wrestling in regions this weekend which is the level before states if he places in the top 3. Im tryin to help him out a little bit during the day rather than drinking mad gatorade getting him to either try Xtend or Intrabolic after his matches. Im leaning more towards Xtend because i dunno how hell react to beta-alanine in intrabolic Anyone else have some ideas?

Xander
02-25-2010, 06:35 PM
IMO, Intrabolic would be superior. Just have him try it before the tourney to see how he reacts to the BA

2Burnt
02-25-2010, 06:36 PM
poseiden comes to mind

jrock1784
02-25-2010, 06:42 PM
My little brother is wrestling in regions this weekend which is the level before states if he places in the top 3. Im tryin to help him out a little bit during the day rather than drinking mad gatorade getting him to either try Xtend or Intrabolic after his matches. Im leaning more towards Xtend because i dunno how hell react to beta-alanine in intrabolic Anyone else have some ideas?

I wrestled in high school...id say xtend IMO i know those tourneys can get long as hell and he doesn't really need the protein or carbs in intrabolic probably b/c he'll be eating in between his matches....that would be the only reason to pick intrabolic over xtend
as for the BA its a valid idea that it would be good for him for endurance but honestly xtend would be just as good for recovering from a match and the BA won't really matter if hes eating in between matches

UWBodybuilding
02-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Beta alanine doesn't have any acute effects on endurance as far as I know. I'd go with Xtend.